Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
the fact ps4 pro is even being compared to xbox S (which is now the base xbox console) tells you exactly what the problem is

when scorpio drops I can assure you it wont be compared to the base ps4
Nah that's flawed logic there. PS4 pro is compared to xb1s because they are respectively each companies strongest platforms. It doesn't automatically mean they are on the same level.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that's flawed logic there. PS4 pro is compared to xb1s because they are respectively each companies strongest platforms. It doesn't automatically mean they are on the same level.
nah breh, xbox s is the base platform, the only platform for xbox.

the first xbox one is no longer being made and in a lot of places no longer being sold.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
no it is NOT breh, they're not phasing out the og ps4, infact they just released A NEW OG PS4... its called PS4 SLIM.

cmon man, lets be legit in conversation.
U don't wanna be legit in conversation. U ignore every point people make. Also. Not everyone is able to run wires nikka. Obviously anyone can go to the store and get the fukkin wires. smh. lol. And Noone is directly comparing the One S and Pro as if they are equals. I'm comparing that fact that people in here complaining about whether a PS4 Pro is worth it for only 100 bucks more than the base PS4 console. But was fine with paying 50 bucks more for a One S which was barely an upgraded console gaming wise.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U don't wanna be legit in conversation. U ignore every point people make. Also. Not everyone is able to run wires nikka. Obviously anyone can go to the store and get the fukkin wires. smh. lol. And Noone is directly comparing the One S and Pro as if they are equals. I'm comparing that fact that people in here complaining about whether a PS4 Pro is worth it for only 100 bucks more than the base PS4 console. But was fine with paying 50 bucks more for a One S which was barely an upgraded console gaming wise.
this is how I know you don't know what you're talking about,

powerline doesn't involve running wires, it sends the internet signal through.... YOUR POWERLINE in your wall sockets

wall sockets mother 4ucker... do you have them? if so then you can use powerline. I didn't once mention wires, you did, I mentioned powerline adapters.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
this is how I know you don't know what you're talking about,

powerline doesn't involve running wires, it sends the internet signal through.... YOUR POWERLINE in your wall sockets

wall sockets mother 4ucker... do you have them? if so then you can use powerline. I didn't once mention wires, you did, I mentioned powerline adapters.
Oh u talkin bout WiFi extenders. That's what I call them and I've installed them for people before. I've even set it up for someone who was renting 2 houses out across the street from eachother and didnt wanna pay for cable for both houses. I read what u wrote wrong. My fault. Either way the OG PS4 doesn't even have Dual Band Wifi. Its not really the connection and more the interference/speed. I also think there was something wrong with the network card cause people would even run into issues with a wired connection. The speeds was fukked up. U can have an Xbox in the same room and the speed on the Xbox would be far better than on the PS4. Like I said before. If u don't feel like upgrading to a PS4 Pro yet cause u don't feel it's worth it that's fine. But it's a damn good purchase and a no brainer if u don't have a PS4 at all unless u really strapped for cash like that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
xbox one s wasn't more tho if you waited. You can get it for $212 @ Amazon and shyt during this past weekend. That is a good buy no matter what people say. Just the UHD player alone is worth that.
The One S is a great buy and I dont think anyone can dispute that. And u could've gotten a PS4 Pro for only 340 bucks during this past weekend as well. They are both great buys for different reasons. That's the point I'm trying to make. And the One S been out since the summer. PS4 Pro already got these kinda deals and the console ain't been out a month yet.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The only thing wrong with the PS4 pro to me at least at first concept they should have included a 4k blu-ray player and software inside the bytch... I mean if your gonna go all out, go balls to the wall... I feel they shortchanged themselves on that shyt, but maybe they gonna do a 4k player in the PS5?!!? :yeshrug: