Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka. I'm not comparing the consoles. U got people who legit switched from their OG Xbox One to get the One S and are completely satisfied cause of the UHD player. Which is fine cause it's a great addition. It cost about 50 bucks more than the OG Xbox One. That's fine too cause of the value. The point I'm making is that the PS4 Pro. Is a considerable upgrade. Not just that it's 2x more powerful. U get twice the storage. U get a far better WiFi card which is a BIG deal to anyone who uses PS4 WiFi cause that shyt was archaic and trash. It makes a complete difference when playing online. And bro. It's only 100 bucks more than the base PS4. That's a GREAT deal. Regardless. It IS a significantly more powerful console than the original PS4. Maybe people should wait till there's more games to utilize that power. If anyone doesn't feel the need to upgrade right now. That's fine. But for people just getting a PS4. It's a fukkin no brainer. And playing games like Rise Of The Tomb Raider. Titanfall 2. BF1. Ratchet and Clank etc look and play FAR better than the OG PS4. No question.
So you saying get a PS4pro and you will see the difference when you play Ratchet n Clank my nigruh? :mjlol:
nikka said "Far better" :laugh:

Looky here bruh... 30fps checkerboard 4K is not far better. We all know Scorpio is the only 4K console in existence. I've seen the comparisons and you are.. well, you said... and I quote.. "Yo my nikkaz, big news. Ratchet n Clank is FAAAAAR better on PS4pro yo!!!"

If that is your selling angle, you don't have an angle then bruh bruh :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you saying get a PS4pro and you will see the difference when you play Ratchet n Clank my nigruh? :mjlol:

Looky here bruh... 30fps checkerboard 4K is not far better. We all know Scorpio is the only 4K console in existence. I've seen the comparisons and you are.. well, you said... and I quote.. "Yo my nikkaz, big news. Ratchet n Clank is FAAAAAR better on PS4pro yo!!!"

:skip:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It's AMAZING how after all these years it's so obvious that Sony is pulling all kinda bullshyt, but y'all retards are still making every excuse in the world for them :snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Ratchet and Clank looks like a Pixar movie. No bullshyt. But if that ain't enough. How bout it's the best way to play Titanfall 2 on console? Better resolution. Textures and framerate? It just overall looks and runs better. Undeniably.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ratchet and Clank looks like a Pixar movie. No bullshyt. But if that ain't enough. How bout it's the best way to play Titanfall 2 on console? Better resolution. Textures and framerate? It just overall looks and runs better. Undeniably.
But since Scorpio is backwards compatible. it'll look even better in Green :win:
As for the best "experience" you would have to get it on Xbox since that is where all the expert Titanfall players reside.

I will join you all in about a month. Been working on the backlog.. just copped Gears :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
But since Scorpio is backwards compatible. it'll look even better in Green :win:
As for the best "experience" you would have to get it on Xbox since that is where all the expert Titanfall players reside.

I will join you all in about a month. Been working on the backlog.. just copped Gears :manny:
I don't feel like double dipping. Lol. If the shyt didn't look and run so great on the Pro I would've copped it for Xbox since I have the first one on it. I don't like switching platforms for series too much.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
It's AMAZING how after all these years it's so obvious that Sony is pulling all kinda bullshyt, but y'all retards are still making every excuse in the world for them :snoop:

I'm surprised no one is talking about the fukkery sony pulled with their mod restrictions. Its a huge slap in the face to people who are loyal to sony.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka. I'm not comparing the consoles. U got people who legit switched from their OG Xbox One to get the One S and are completely satisfied cause of the UHD player. Which is fine cause it's a great addition. It cost about 50 bucks more than the OG Xbox One. That's fine too cause of the value. The point I'm making is that the PS4 Pro. Is a considerable upgrade. Not just that it's 2x more powerful. U get twice the storage. U get a far better WiFi card which is a BIG deal to anyone who uses PS4 WiFi cause that shyt was archaic and trash. It makes a complete difference when playing online. And bro. It's only 100 bucks more than the base PS4. That's a GREAT deal. Regardless. It IS a significantly more powerful console than the original PS4. Maybe people should wait till there's more games to utilize that power. If anyone doesn't feel the need to upgrade right now. That's fine. But for people just getting a PS4. It's a fukkin no brainer. And playing games like Rise Of The Tomb Raider. Titanfall 2. BF1. Ratchet and Clank etc look and play FAR better than the OG PS4. No question.
but that makes sense,

you get a 4k bluray drive
you get HDR
and upscaled 4k

that makes sense to switch

on paper its a considerabe upgrade but in reality it is not. why people even gaming on wifi when you can game via a powerline is beyond me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
but that makes sense,

you get a 4k bluray drive
you get HDR
and upscaled 4k

that makes sense to switch

on paper its a considerabe upgrade but in reality it is not. why people even gaming on wifi when you can game via a powerline is beyond me.
Cause alotta people don't have access to do that type of shyt. Especially depending on where ur set up is vs the modem. And Ok. The PS4 Pro does all of that except the Blu Ray drive. As a GAMER ur telling me getting a more powerful GAMING console isn't a considerable upgrade but a 4k Blu Ray drive is? And don't say games don't run better cause they definitely do. I dare anyone pop Titanfall 2 into their console and throw it in the Pro and say it runs the same.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause alotta people don't have access to do that type of shyt. Especially depending on where ur set up is vs the modem. And Ok. The PS4 Pro does all of that except the Blu Ray drive. As a GAMER ur telling me getting a more powerful GAMING console isn't a considerable upgrade but a 4k Blu Ray drive is? And don't say games don't run better cause they definitely do. I dare anyone pop Titanfall 2 into their console and throw it in the Pro and say it runs the same.
powerlines are sold at every bestbuy and damn near any store that sells pc's or consoles. what you talking bout breh

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact ps4 pro is even being compared to xbox S (which is now the base xbox console) tells you exactly what the problem is

when scorpio drops I can assure you it wont be compared to the base ps4