Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
While ya'll arguing about consoles. I'm here playing every games on high 60fps 1440p with my gtx 1070. :blessed::takedat:

I use to have a ps4 2 years ago sold that bytch after i saw one of my homeboys playing GTA V on PC. playing games in 60fps is :mjcry::mjgrin:

building a PC is worth it in the long run brehs

the only thing i miss about consoles is madden. i was so cold with the steelers:wow:

There is No Madden on PC???:patrice::jbhmm::dwillhuh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Got this Sony Weeaboo mad as fukk :laff:

Doesn't even want to listen to daddy's words now :laff:

Imma give you a gift

:ohhh: This article answers all of my questions, I think this is exactly why we are getting these half assed upgraded systems. Just to corner the market and to shut up the pc master race guys. You cant complian about graphics or frame rates to people wiith ps pro's and it give sony a chance to upgrade the graphics card without saying its a "new system"...

At the same time its sad that this is the world we now live in, with incremental upgrades to our consoles and phones for the price of a new system.. So fukk a scorpio and even If sony does drop the 5 next year Im falling back until the next incremental update. Just like I do with iphones

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
owning a console is as cut as dry as it gets. theres no simpler solution. ive had consoles since 1985 and never had any of those conole issues.

also I don't get why you care so much, let consoles fans enjoy consoles.

EXACTLY, and I have a PC, i spent so many hours troubleshooting why a mod crashed or if an update to something on my pc is causing issues or just the fact that desktops arent portable and laptops are too hard to build and cost too much to buy pre built. I can take my console everywhere I go, cant say the same for my desktop with monitor

Well you care, you replied to my post, I was merely stating the inevitability of consoles going the route of PC.

Also just because you haven't ran into any problems doesn't mean the red ring of death never existed.

Im not saying you are wrong about PC's being better and lasting longer or even being cheaper in the LONG run. BUT you are severely overlooking one very important fact. The people that are there I say intimidated by a pc build or just arent tech savy WILL NOT change for slightly noticeable frame rate increase or what have you. To a mechanic changing oil may be easy and it may be easy to teach to a willing to learn participant, but for someone who would rather not learn its not an easy thing to do or worth the time figuring it out even if it only takes a few weeks or days.. PC gaming comes with WAY more issues than consoles, I know i have both and I work in the IT industry trust me that shyt is a hassle to the average folk.. Consoles you turn on and you either play the game or let it update, thats it.. PC you have a lot more to consider,

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Here I sit with 2 PS4 Pros and only 1 4K TV. They came with the white one and I had to replace my white normal PS4 with it. That one now sits in the closet until I find the motivation to sell it.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
EXACTLY, and I have a PC, i spent so many hours troubleshooting why a mod crashed or if an update to something on my pc is causing issues or just the fact that desktops arent portable and laptops are too hard to build and cost too much to buy pre built. I can take my console everywhere I go, cant say the same for my desktop with monitor

Im not saying you are wrong about PC's being better and lasting longer or even being cheaper in the LONG run. BUT you are severely overlooking one very important fact. The people that are there I say intimidated by a pc build or just arent tech savy WILL NOT change for slightly noticeable frame rate increase or what have you. To a mechanic changing oil may be easy and it may be easy to teach to a willing to learn participant, but for someone who would rather not learn its not an easy thing to do or worth the time figuring it out even if it only takes a few weeks or days.. PC gaming comes with WAY more issues than consoles, I know i have both and I work in the IT industry trust me that shyt is a hassle to the average folk.. Consoles you turn on and you either play the game or let it update, thats it.. PC you have a lot more to consider,
This dude taking his consoles on vacation:lupe: