Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I disagree. PS4 will sell very well off the strength that it is simply going to replace the OG PS4 and eventually be considered the standard PS4 and the OG will be the budget PS4 for people without 4K tvs.
Depends on what someone would consider selling well. PS4 has sold 40 million+ consoles so far. I said it won't reach half. So under 20 million. Maybe that's selling well though considering it's just an upgrade and not a new system.

I really feel this mostly just appeals to complete fanboys and techies who like to have the latest shyt. How big is that market? I don't know.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Shut yo dumbass up. No one gives a fukk about your bullshyt comparisons regarding cards you've owned in the past. REAL WORLD testing shows the PSPro is preforming like shyt. Again, you and @Fatboi1 can keep parroting all the sony propaganda you like. Nikkas with common sense know the deal.
U all in ya feelings to the point u had to neg me huh u bytch ass nikka? Lol. PS4 Pro runs like shyt? What in the entire fukk are u talkin about? U clearly a clown ass nikka. Can't have a regular conversation without catching a bytch fit. I actually respected u as a poster especially after u gave that Xbox One to that poster who got robbed. I'm starting to think ya bytch ass wouldn't have gave him shyt if it was a PS4. That's how much u invested into this console war bullshyt. I'mma continue enjoying Forza Horizon 3 and a plethora of games on my XOne. and I'm gonna continue to enjoy playing games on my Pro. I'm gonna continue bein a grown ass man who does what he wants while u can continue having bytch fits over some fukkin video games nikka. smh. lol

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4: 900p 30fps
PS4 Pro: 4K 30fps with random drops to 28fps =PS4 Pro runs like shyt.

The Coli. lol
it actually doesn't even drop frames. The FPS is stable 30fps, it's just that the HQ mode has inconsistent frame timings which makes it look slightly jittery at times.

The Xbox 1 version actually has frame drops to 27fps with screen tearing at times and it looks the worst as it's blurry as hell.

Funny how DF ain't say nothing about "lower controller response" during these moments on XB1 when they love mentioning how detrimental fps drops are to response times.

Plus another thing people don't consider is that these videos are only a small look at a particular section so sometimes people will post a small 1 second drop and go "wow it runs worse" when in actuality it dropped a framer ate for one second and ran fine for the rest of the game.People just going full stupid trying to find anything to shyt on the Pro without understanding what's being said.

vX0Xzjc.jpg

ffxv_ps4_xo83php.jpg

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
not really because the last game that had a huge dip in one scene that didn't occur on the base PS4 was Deus Ex and that was fixed already because it was a alpha effect. Watch Dogs 2 had some dips in a particular section and that was fixed already. It depends on whether the frame dip in question is a CPU bound issue. Other than those two games really every other game runs pound for pound better on the Pro.
PS4 Pro held back by Jaguar CPU, here's the proof

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so let's get this straight. Microsoft drops the Xbox One S. No real upgrade they just slap a 4K Blu Ray player up there and people act like it's the best thing since sliced bread. Sony drops a console that is 2x more powerful than the most powerful console out right now for GAMES. Double the storage. Upgraded wireless card. Updated controller. For only 100 bucks more than the OG PS4. And it's worthless? lol. Holy shyt the public is retarded.
are you stupid? you're comparing xbox S which is the now base model XBOX to the ps4 pro? what an idiot, the xbox scorpio will be the comparisson to ps4 pro, not xbox s

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
are you stupid? you're comparing xbox S which is the now base model XBOX to the ps4 pro? what an idiot, the xbox scorpio will be the comparisson to ps4 pro, not xbox s
nikka. I'm not comparing the consoles. U got people who legit switched from their OG Xbox One to get the One S and are completely satisfied cause of the UHD player. Which is fine cause it's a great addition. It cost about 50 bucks more than the OG Xbox One. That's fine too cause of the value. The point I'm making is that the PS4 Pro. Is a considerable upgrade. Not just that it's 2x more powerful. U get twice the storage. U get a far better WiFi card which is a BIG deal to anyone who uses PS4 WiFi cause that shyt was archaic and trash. It makes a complete difference when playing online. And bro. It's only 100 bucks more than the base PS4. That's a GREAT deal. Regardless. It IS a significantly more powerful console than the original PS4. Maybe people should wait till there's more games to utilize that power. If anyone doesn't feel the need to upgrade right now. That's fine. But for people just getting a PS4. It's a fukkin no brainer. And playing games like Rise Of The Tomb Raider. Titanfall 2. BF1. Ratchet and Clank etc look and play FAR better than the OG PS4. No question.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka. I'm not comparing the consoles. U got people who legit switched from their OG Xbox One to get the One S and are completely satisfied cause of the UHD player. Which is fine cause it's a great addition. It cost about 50 bucks more than the OG Xbox One. That's fine too cause of the value. The point I'm making is that the PS4 Pro. Is a considerable upgrade. Not just that it's 2x more powerful. U get twice the storage. U get a far better WiFi card which is a BIG deal to anyone who uses PS4 WiFi cause that shyt was archaic and trash. It makes a complete difference when playing online. And bro. It's only 100 bucks more than the base PS4. That's a GREAT deal. Regardless. It IS a significantly more powerful console than the original PS4. Maybe people should wait till there's more games to utilize that power. If anyone doesn't feel the need to upgrade right now. That's fine. But for people just getting a PS4. It's a fukkin no brainer. And playing games like Rise Of The Tomb Raider. Titanfall 2. BF1. Ratchet and Clank etc look and play FAR better than the OG PS4. No question.
Breh let these dudes troll they just making disingenuous arguments and not really honest or care. Just know that when the Scorpio comes out they better hope there's 0% issues because it'll be the same shyt.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Shut yo dumbass up. No one gives a fukk about your bullshyt comparisons regarding cards you've owned in the past. REAL WORLD testing shows the PSPro is preforming like shyt. Again, you and @Fatboi1 can keep parroting all the sony propaganda you like. Nikkas with common sense know the deal.

tumblr_m9a3vpVK241qdj1wu.gif