Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's still a PS4. It has that same crap processor the PS4 has just clocked a bit faster. All it ever was gonna be was a box that could play games at a higher resolution than the base PS4 and upconvert them to 4K from there. What else did you expect?

If you have a problem with that then use the Pro whenever possible to play your games at 1080p and get the better framerate.
Don+t+feed+the+trolls+they+might+get+fat_6375d9_4886764.jpg

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
lesbehonest here, the pro is a joke.

A slap in the face to those who already have the system and a upgrade to a system that doesn't really need one. Not one that minor

Its this generations a sega 32x add on :mjlol:

If you can afford it aand think its worth it more power to you....but its really not a good look.

I know for sure if this had xb1 on it instead of ps4 it would be getting crucified:pachaha:

It's like y'all niqqas just started gaming I swear:dahell:

Every few years in console life cycles modifications are made. Last gen and previous gens gamers bought a additional console just because they were smaller:dahell: ever heard of from NES to Genesis to PS1 to PS2 to PS360

Hell a lot of Xbox gamers upgraded their X1 for the S for this reason and a damn blu ray. This shyt been going on for years, but instead of Sony doing a bullshyt mod they packed In a whole lotta extra. Watch next year when the Pro 250$ all the dikkeaters that's shytting on it cop it:bryan:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still a PS4. It has that same crap processor the PS4 has just clocked a bit faster. All it ever was gonna be was a box that could play games at a higher resolution than the base PS4 and upconvert them to 4K from there. What else did you expect?

If you have a problem with that then use the Pro whenever possible to play your games at 1080p and get the better framerate.
I expected the games not to be same fps as og ps4

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
There are no performance issues. virtually every game runs better. a game or two having a drop isn't cause to say there's a system wide performance delta that isn't being met which is what is trying to be suggested here. X game has an issue? that's solely the devs responsibility, not something that needs to be fixed by a ps4 firmware update.
This entire issue has been grossly overblown to gargantuan levels.
Theyre talking about like 2 fps drops too :deadmanny:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Meanwhile in the ps4 pro thread theres a bunch of posts of people saying how great games are looking on the pro

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
native 4k all 1st party games
a leap in gpu
better use of ram
uhd player
So what's gonna happen when a handful of Scorpio games drop fps? What are u going to say? Because I'm 100% certain it will happen. Like I said before some of these godly rigs can't even run games properly