Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh u talkin bout WiFi extenders. That's what I call them and I've installed them for people before. I've even set it up for someone who was renting 2 houses out across the street from eachother and didnt wanna pay for cable for both houses. I read what u wrote wrong. My fault. Either way the OG PS4 doesn't even have Dual Band Wifi. Its not really the connection and more the interference/speed. I also think there was something wrong with the network card cause people would even run into issues with a wired connection. The speeds was fukked up. U can have an Xbox in the same room and the speed on the Xbox would be far better than on the PS4. Like I said before. If u don't feel like upgrading to a PS4 Pro yet cause u don't feel it's worth it that's fine. But it's a damn good purchase and a no brainer if u don't have a PS4 at all unless u really strapped for cash like that.
Breh powerline adapters and wifi extenders are completely different. Google powerline adapters. It sounds like you've honestly never heard of them and are completely unfamiliar with how they work.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh powerline adapters and wifi extenders are completely different. Google powerline adapters. It sounds like you've honestly never heard of them and are completely unfamiliar with how they work.
Oh yall talkin bout the shyt that let's u connect ethernet thru the wall plug? To my knowledge them shyts don't really work well if u have a surge protector tho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lesbehonest here, the pro is a joke.

A slap in the face to those who already have the system and a upgrade to a system that doesn't really need one. Not one that minor

Its this generations a sega 32x add on :mjlol:

If you can afford it aand think its worth it more power to you....but its really not a good look.

I know for sure if this had xb1 on it instead of ps4 it would be getting crucified:pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understand folks who buy things to complain about em incessantly. it's like me buying a Xbox One and making threads periodically expressing how disappointed and disgusted I am and shyt. that's some super street fighter alpha lame shyt

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understand folks who buy things to complain about em incessantly. it's like me buying a Xbox One and making threads periodically expressing how disappointed and disgusted I am and shyt. that's some super street fighter alpha lame shyt
ahhh yes, be happy with bad products breh, that's the way forward. be a stan, and stand next to your purchase through thick and thin.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ahhh yes, be happy with bad products breh, that's the way forward. be a stan, and stand next to your purchase through thick and thin.
You realize I see through your shtick right? :mjlol:

You're like a fox news anchor. I bet you're about to ask if I own every console or some other stupid shyt. :dead:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize I see through your shtick right? :mjlol:

You're like a fox news anchor. I bet you're about to ask if I own every console or some other stupid shyt. :dead:
I know you don't own every console so why would I ask that.

however I do,

I own every console so I don't feel like im being biased

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so consumers shouldn't speak out against lacklustre products?
You can give the Sony head a tweet
CEO Kaz Hirai (@KazHiraiCEO) on Twitter

Or vote with your wallet. You seemed to have made a concerted effort to see what's BAD about the Pro months prior to release as per your own threads and you STILL went out and bought it. Due diligence not done on your part is solely your fault. :wow:

but between me and you breh, I think you're just more interested in expressing faux outrage. I mean when do you even have time to GAME, what with so much time dedicated to talking about how bad sad product is. Do you even game? what's your PSN/XBL?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the pro maybe one of the most dissapointing consoles ive ever owned, it already has limitations noticeably from the jump
It's still a PS4. It has that same crap processor the PS4 has just clocked a bit faster. All it ever was gonna be was a box that could play games at a higher resolution than the base PS4 and upconvert them to 4K from there. What else did you expect?

If you have a problem with that then use the Pro whenever possible to play your games at 1080p and get the better framerate.