End Times thoughts

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Not even close. End times means it’s gonna get so bad it gonna be worse than the first set of people that god flooded out. :snoop:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”
1 Corinthians 1:18‭-‬19 NIV
1 Corinthians 1:18-19 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligenc | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

:ohlawd:
To all you all knowing atheists out there.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Keep me in your daily/nightly prayers. I don’t want to go to hell. Life is stressful and painful enough. I want to rest from this cruel existence when I’m gone.

Honestly bro, I think the Holy Spirit is placing it in your heart that it's time to drop everything of the world because those things won't give you satisfaction. Put the pursuit of money, women and all sinful things away because Jesus is returning soon.

1 Corinthians 2
9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

There's no true, long-term satisfaction to be found in this world. Our satisfaction comes with being with Jesus when he takes us out of here. The key now is to seek the kingdom of God and put all other things away.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jesus is a beautiful thing brehs. He will give you peace beyond your understanding. We are def going through historical times and there’s no better time than the present to take some time and build that relationship with him. It’s very easy and if you don’t know how to pray or what to say it’s ok! Just ask Jesus into your heart and ask him to forgive you of your sins. Ask him to fill your heart with his love and mercy and grace. He will do the rest and guide you! Trust you have some fellow believers here that will also help! :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
hopefully one day y’all give up the Jesus stuff and go back to what Moses was on.

Jesus was a fictional character written by Gentiles so they could change their fate. It’s not for you and never was
reread Exodus with the mindset that Moses is the "Son of the Daughter of Pharaoh"....there is a hidden meaning that links what you are saying

@Koichos

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm Startin to see life as how my Aunt Pastor Lewis put it..

"Winning and saving souls".

How can I help guide people to Jesus?

Keep souls from he'll.

Now everyone needs to be TD JAKES..

GOD CAN use you ANYWHERE FOR HIS PURPOSE. AT THAT JOB YOU HAVE..MAYBE GOD NEEDS YOU THERE TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS PERHAPS.
@Rozay Oro

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Honestly bro, I think the Holy Spirit is placing it in your heart that it's time to drop everything of the world because those things won't give you satisfaction. Put the pursuit of money, women and all sinful things away because Jesus is returning soon.

There's no true, long-term satisfaction to be found in this world. Our satisfaction comes with being with Jesus when he takes us out of here. The key now is to seek the kingdom of God and put all other things away.

How do you get baptized tho? No one is willing to do it. Also do you have insight into the original name of God and Jesus?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm Startin to see life as how my Aunt Pastor Lewis put it..

"Winning and saving souls".

How can I help guide people to Jesus?

Keep souls from he'll.

Now everyone needs to be TD JAKES..

GOD CAN use you ANYWHERE FOR HIS PURPOSE. AT THAT JOB YOU HAVE..MAYBE GOD NEEDS YOU THERE TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS PERHAPS.
@Rozay Oro
If it comes up naturally. I haven’t even been in the word for a long time, I’m just now praying again and learning to let go. U buggin for this, I need to fix me before trying to do any of this.