End Times thoughts

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Pray for me. I want eternal life. I’m so shook this stupid vaccine was the mark of the beast or poison. Please pray for my health and salvation. Also a job too please. God bless you all, even the haters.

I'll keep you in my prayers. Some say it's the mark of the beast, but I don't think it is since you can still buy and sell without it right now and it's not in the forehead or right hand. Also, a mark isn't repeated 'booster shots.'. Would I recommend taking it? Absolutely not... What I do think the vaccine is is a precursor to the mark of the beast, and they will keep on pushing these boosters and eventually say, "Well, the vaccines aren't working so we need a better solution..." and what will be offered will be the mark of the beast, which will likely be that 'covid detecting chip' that the Pentagon is working on. The rhetoric will be, well, the vaccines aren't working any more, so we need to detect covid carriers and isolate them as soon as possible, so we need everybody chipped. If you have covid or you are unvaccinated, you will be deemed a societal threat and be put in camp for 'isolation'.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Yep, it's absolutely coming here... it's a global thing. They are beta testing in Australia before rolling it out here, but they already have everything set up in the background.
Gotta tell ppl not to let them isolate. They will make it seem like it’s their to help like back in Germany, and once ppl go there they will isolate people . There’s also the guillotines ordered, but I’m not sure how true it is. A lot of people have a veil over their eyes. Many believe that life will just go on as normal. They believe the U.S. in particular can never fail them.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We have sites set up for this here.

The CDC/FEMA got millions of plastic coffins at the ready in locations outside major metropolitan areas relatively close to these sites...some of those sites especially around Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville and NYC are where a lot of those women and children, especially children, picked up from the border are being stashed currently..a lot of rotation with traffic, a lot of blood spilling. You folks have absolutely no idea what's about to be sprung on you.
Vague allusions

The bread and butter of conspiracy nuts.

Pretending to know shyt you don't share.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We are if you even look at certain scriptures it's clear as day

Israel back as a nation and conflict

Even Jesus coming as a cloud and everyone can see

Even 100 years ago this was literally impossible for the wholr world to see an event at the same time . Now with internet it's truly possible for every eye to see

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

Just look at social media people posting photos of them every day proud and arrogrant

Even all these nations joining NATO that one world order is closer than you think

Daniel and his disturbing dream he couldn't understand. He was probably seeing fighter jets, bombs , missiles and couldn't fathom

An increase in knowledge and travel is a sign of the last days.

You can literally know how to do anything on YouTube and the Internet nowadays. Look at Ai and driverless cars etc

For however long the world was around up until like early 1800s the only way of travel was by horse and ship

Then trains then now planes now you can travel across the world just like that what would take like 4 months before can be done in 7 hours

Just imagine however old you think the world is whether millions or thousands of years old that up until 1804 the only way to travel was by ship or an animal or walk

Y’all can laugh giggle etc but the son of man is coming

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Lol people thinking those ukrainians in israel are the true hebrews lol
..ya'll just as blind as the non religious folk.

When israel returns peace will be and the enemies of israel from the north will attack..then yeshua intervenes... so called israel has been i that land since the 40s and they still in conflict..that is not bible prophecy

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol people thinking those ukrainians in israel are the true hebrews lol
..ya'll just as blind as the non religious folk.

When israel returns peace will be and the enemies of israel from the north will attack..then yeshua intervenes... so called israel has been i that land since the 40s and they still in conflict..that is not bible prophecy
A lot of these people are fantasizing about the end of times because they’re hoping for it.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
2 years later we are still here nikka! :skip:

:jbhmm:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i just had a dream where i was walking somewhere with a book and eventually ended up in a random portal that took me into this crazy cathedral where all of a sudden i think i was next to Jesus and around others holding the book while he acknowledged and prayed out some of my sins. i dont think im worthy of salvation though and not everything i regret was addressed before i woke up.