End Times thoughts

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope not. I just had my son. He gives me hope for the world every time I look in his eyes
Man chill. The world is not gonna come to end. I mean, try and use just a few brain cells to think it through. If the world ends, and the righteous are whisked up to heaven and the sinners are condemned to hell, what’s next? The sinners burn in hell for eternity while the righteous do exactly what in heaven? Praise god for eternity? Lol. Like God is some psychopath who needs constant admiration in order to feel good about himself? suppose he is a psychopath, at what point in eternity do the righteous commit that?? At what point does constant worshipping become a chore? I’m here to tell u y’all are offending ur maker when u refuse to use your common senses.

I bring to you the good news. The world will not end. Relax.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the dreams that ive been having the last few years
are of giant outlines of ships in the shapes of insects
that are behind the sky.....(best i can discribe it)
They are in the sky but behind the sky.
The ships are massive and they are EVERYWHERE!
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
the dreams that ive been having the last few years
are of giant outlines of ships in the shapes of insects
that are behind the sky.....(best i can discribe it)
They are in the sky but behind the sky.
The ships are massive and they are EVERYWHERE!
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

You are going to bear witness to "things" that you thought only existed in fictional Hollywood movies. We are living in the days of Noah.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
All of His enemies.

hopefully one day y’all give up the Jesus stuff and go back to what Moses was on.

Jesus was a fictional character written by Gentiles so they could change their fate. It’s not for you and never was

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Man chill. The world is not gonna come to end. I mean, try and use just a few brain cells to think it through. If the world ends, and the righteous are whisked up to heaven and the sinners are condemned to hell, what’s next? The sinners burn in hell for eternity while the righteous do exactly what in heaven? Praise god for eternity? Lol. Like God is some psychopath who needs constant admiration in order to feel good about himself? suppose he is a psychopath, at what point in eternity do the righteous commit that?? At what point does constant worshipping become a chore? I’m here to tell u y’all are offending ur maker when u refuse to use your common senses.

I bring to you the good news. The world will not end. Relax.

It’s more of an end to the way of life as you know it. Or a reset. And with that comes a transition of power from those who have had it for the last however many centuries to someone else.

And in regards to the Creator, it’s not your job to question Him on His standards or expectations of you. You don’t like it, then it’s simple. Give Him the life/breath He have you and get your own.