End Times thoughts

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s more of an end to the way of life as you know it. Or a reset. And with that comes a transition of power from those who have had it for the last however many centuries to someone else.

And in regards to the Creator, it’s not your job to question Him on His standards or expectations of you. You don’t like it, then it’s simple. Give Him the life/breath He have you and get your own.

Lol dude. Think before u type next time.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lol dude. Think before u type next time.

Times almost up breh. And I got next :yeshrug:

reciepts?show me

How can I show receipts for a fictional character? :jbhmm:

Look up the Piso family and their (alleged) involvement in the New Testament. The New Testament was written so that the Hebrews would become docile (turn the other cheek vs eye for an eye) while also getting them to break the commandments.

This is why it went from ONLY God is the savior in the OT to “Jesus” being the savior in the NT...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Times almost up breh. And I got next :yeshrug:

How can I show receipts for a fictional character? :jbhmm:

Look up the Piso family and their (alleged) involvement in the New Testament. The New Testament was written so that the Hebrews would become docile (turn the other cheek vs eye for an eye) while also getting them to break the commandments.

This is why it went from ONLY God is the savior in the OT to “Jesus” being the savior in the NT...
:laugh: don’t get me started on your ass.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the only one that thinks this, but I'm thinking Donald Trump may be the antiChrist. The way this Biden administration is looking, it's looking like a complete failure and when things blow up, Trump will come back in and 'save the day'. You even have some black folks wishing for Trump to be back in office. What's really absurd to me is how some Christians essentially worship this guy. This billboard essentially compares him to Jesus, which is blasphemous
98281d19-78f2-48af-a32b-7ef4cd0fbd89-large16x9_jesustrumpbillboard.jpg

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the only one that thinks this, but I'm thinking Donald Trump may be the antiChrist. The way this Biden administration is looking, it's looking like a complete failure and when things blow up, Trump will come back in and 'save the day'. You even have some black folks wishing for Trump to be back in office. What's really absurd to me is how some Christians essentially worship this guy. This billboard essentially compares him to Jesus, which is blasphemous
98281d19-78f2-48af-a32b-7ef4cd0fbd89-large16x9_jesustrumpbillboard.jpg

Trump is not the anti-christ he still a piece of shyt just like Biden.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
There's been a lot of people having dreams about a tsunami hitting the east coast.
It's been long speculated if La Palma really erupts and a piece of it falls into the ocean, it could create a massive tsunami that would put a state like Florida underwater. Something to watch out for, especially if you live on the East Coast. They aren't really speaking on it much, but La Palma is really going off now

Jeremiah 51:42
The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
With all that has been and is continuing to happen, please take the time to pray, ask Jesus to come into your life, accept Jesus as savior and accept his sacrifice as payment for your sins. If you already have accepted Him as savior, ask for forgiveness and truly repent of your sins. Things are only going to accelerate from here on out.

Simple prayer for those who aren't saved:
Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice. Please reveal yourself in my life and I accept your sacrifice as payment for my sins. I repent and believe you are the son of God and was raised from the dead. Please guide me in the way I should go. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.