End Times thoughts

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he is the creator (Yahua) and we are fallen and worthy of his righteousn judgment, but he made a way for us to be redeemed through his son to fulfill the moral law. There is no greater love than that. Humans always lead to disappointment. And that verse is clear as day. If you love me keep my commandments, although the law was done away with when Yahusha was crucified.

you’re going based off the supposition that the words you’re reading is the true word of God.

do I believe in the Bible yes. Do I believe everything in it? No. Why? Because that Bible was used in large part to cause unimaginable pain across the world. Just Look at the history of slavery in this country.

The Bible talks about slaves obeying their masters and that meek shall inherit the earth. And y’all eat it up but fail to fully understand what it means.

the meek inheriting the earth in ur mind means some heavenly reward u get after you die. But I’m here to tell you, there’s a thing called reincarnation. It’s a topic I don’t think you’re ready for so I’ll leave it at that.

If u really love god, you would be a priest or a pastor. Mhmm maybe u are. But if you’re on this forum I doubt it.

but back to the reason u love god. The real reason u say u love God is because u fervently hope there’s a higher being out there who will rescue u. And I don’t blame u for that. But that love u say u have is not genuine.

jesus came to earth and died for our sins. Ok, but ur natural intellect should tell u he wasn’t an ordinary man sent to earth with ordinary powers. The man walked on water, fed thousands with a few loaves of bread and fish, had a fish literally delivering him money, had express line to God, woke up the dead, spoke with the spirits of Moses and Abraham. Jesus was crucified and killed because he gave himself up willingly and arose from the dead within 3 days.

And u also have to use ur common sense in everything u do. Jesus himself tells u he didn’t come to this world to bring peace. He came to bring violence. Matthew 10:34. But u conveniently gloss over that.

Jesus also says anyone who loves his father a d mother more than him is not worthy of him. Come on man. You believe this?? U believe the God u serve would be so unhinged about a child loving his parents more than him??

speaking of Jesus being the son of god. You are aware that God had sons by the tons ? Right??

I’m here to bring u the good news. And that is fear not. God is not a lunatic. It is your interpretation of the earthy descriptions of him that reeks of lunacy.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
you’re going based off the supposition that the words you’re reading is the true word of God.

do I believe in the Bible yes. Do I believe everything in it? No. Why? Because that Bible was used in large part to cause unimaginable pain across the world. Just Look at the history of slavery in this country.

The Bible talks about slaves obeying their masters and that meek shall inherit the earth. And y’all eat it up but fail to fully understand what it means.

the meek inheriting the earth in ur mind means some heavenly reward u get after you die. But I’m here to tell you, there’s a thing called reincarnation. It’s a topic I don’t think you’re ready for so I’ll leave it at that.

If u really love god, you would be a priest or a pastor. Mhmm maybe u are. But if you’re on this forum I doubt it.

but back to the reason u love god. The real reason u say u love God is because u fervently hope there’s a higher being out there who will rescue u. And I don’t blame u for that. But that love u say u have is not genuine.

jesus came to earth and died for our sins. Ok, but ur natural intellect should tell u he wasn’t an ordinary man sent to earth with ordinary powers. The man walked on water, fed thousands with a few loaves of bread and fish, had a fish literally delivering him money, had express line to God, woke up the dead, spoke with the spirits of Moses and Abraham. Jesus was crucified and killed because he gave himself up willingly and arose from the dead within 3 days.

And u also have to use ur common sense in everything u do. Jesus himself tells u he didn’t come to this world to bring peace. He came to bring violence. Matthew 10:34. But u conveniently gloss over that.

Jesus also says anyone who loves his father a d mother more than him is not worthy of him. Come on man. You believe this?? U believe the God u serve would be so unhinged about a child loving his parents more than him??

speaking of Jesus being the son of god. You are aware that God had sons by the tons ? Right??

I’m here to bring u the good news. And that is fear not. God is not a lunatic. It is your interpretation of the earthy descriptions of him that reeks of lunacy.

2 Timothy 3
King James Version

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

It seems you believe there are many ways to salvation. Do not be deceived.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 Timothy 3
King James Version

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

It seems you believe there are many ways to salvation. Do not be deceived.

Evaluate the reasons you believe what you do, and you will be saved.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Evaluate the reasons you believe what you do, and you will be saved.
Truest, I would say go read the story in the Bible of the rich guy who went up to Jesus and asked what can he do to basically have ever lasting life Matthew chapter 19 verses 16-30… meditate on it and come back… the one thing I will say is @RareHunter is right salvation only comes through Jesus Christ and not by ANY works of man. That would be the very reason why Jesus died for our sins on the cross. He is our savior and friend and he’s the son of God that he whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life. Amen

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
200.gif

mr-bean-waiting.gif

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Cronus - Wikipedia

El, the Phoenician Cronus[edit]
When Hellenes encountered Phoenicians and, later, Hebrews, they identified the Semitic El, by interpretatio graeca, with Cronus. The association was recorded c. 100 CE by Philo of Byblos' Phoenician history, as reported in Eusebius' Præparatio Evangelica I.10.16.[35] Philo's account, ascribed by Eusebius to the semi-legendary pre-Trojan War Phoenician historian Sanchuniathon, indicates that Cronus was originally a Canaanite ruler who founded Byblos and was subsequently deified. This version gives his alternate name as Elus or Ilus, and states that in the 32nd year of his reign, he emasculated, slew and deified his father Epigeius or Autochthon "whom they afterwards called Uranus". It further states that after ships were invented, Cronus, visiting the 'inhabitable world', bequeathed Attica to his own daughter Athena, and Egypt to Taautus the son of Misor and inventor of writing.[36]

After dispatching Uranus, Cronus re-imprisoned the Hecatoncheires and the Cyclopes and set the dragon Campe to guard them. He and his older sister Rhea took the throne of the world as king and queen. The period in which Cronus ruled was called the Golden Age, as the people of the time had no need for laws or rules; everyone did the right thing, and immorality was absent.

Cronus learned from Gaia and Uranus that he was destined to be overcome by his own sons, just as he had overthrown his father. As a result, although he sired the gods Demeter, Hestia, Hera, Hades and Poseidon by Rhea, he devoured them all as soon as they were born to prevent the prophecy. When the sixth child, Zeus, was born, Rhea sought Gaia to devise a plan to save them and to eventually get retribution on Cronus for his acts against his father and children.

Rhea secretly gave birth to Zeus in Crete, and handed Cronus a stone wrapped in swaddling clothes, also known as the Omphalos Stone, which he promptly swallowed, thinking that it was his son.

Rhea kept Zeus hidden in a cave on Mount Ida, Crete. According to some versions of the story, he was then raised by a goat named Amalthea, while a company of Kouretes, armored male dancers, shouted and clapped their hands to make enough noise to mask the baby's cries from Cronus. Other versions of the myth have Zeus raised by the nymph Adamanthea, who hid Zeus by dangling him by a rope from a tree so that he was suspended between the earth, the sea, and the sky, all of which were ruled by his father, Cronus. Still other versions of the tale say that Zeus was raised by his grandmother, Gaia.

Once he had grown up, Zeus used an emetic given to him by Gaia to force Cronus to disgorge the contents of his stomach in reverse order: first the stone, which was set down at Pytho under the glens of Mount Parnassus to be a sign to mortal men, and then his two brothers and three sisters. In other versions of the tale, Metis gave Cronus an emetic to force him to disgorge the children.[5]

After freeing his siblings, Zeus released the Hecatoncheires, and the Cyclopes who forged for him his thunderbolts, Poseidon's trident and Hades' helmet of darkness. In a vast war called the Titanomachy, Zeus and his older brothers and sisters, with the help of the Hecatoncheires and Cyclopes, overthrew Cronus and the other Titans. Afterwards, many of the Titans were confined in Tartarus. However, Oceanus, Helios, Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus and Menoetius were not imprisoned following the Titanomachy. Gaia bore the monster Typhon to claim revenge for the imprisoned Titans.

:ehh:

We are living in a world of illusion

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truest, I would say go read the story in the Bible of the rich guy who went up to Jesus and asked what can he do to basically have ever lasting life Matthew chapter 19 verses 16-30… meditate on it and come back… the one thing I will say is @RareHunter is right salvation only comes through Jesus Christ and not by ANY works of man. That would be the very reason why Jesus died for our sins on the cross. He is our savior and friend and he’s the son of God that he whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life. Amen

dude do you understand what you’re saying?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Concentration I mean quarantine camps coming to Australia for those with Corona and the unvaccinated

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Concentration I mean quarantine camps coming to Australia for those with Corona and the unvaccinated

We have sites set up for this here.

The CDC/FEMA got millions of plastic coffins at the ready in locations outside major metropolitan areas relatively close to these sites...some of those sites especially around Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville and NYC are where a lot of those women and children, especially children, picked up from the border are being stashed currently..a lot of rotation with traffic, a lot of blood spilling. You folks have absolutely no idea what's about to be sprung on you.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Pray for me. I want eternal life. I’m so shook this stupid vaccine was the mark of the beast or poison. Please pray for my health and salvation. Also a job too please. God bless you all, even the haters.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We have sites set up for this here.

The CDC/FEMA got millions of plastic coffins at the ready in locations outside major metropolitan areas relatively close to these sites...some of those sites especially around Los Angeles, Atlanta, Nashville and NYC are where a lot of those women and children, especially children, picked up from the border are being stashed currently..a lot of rotation with traffic, a lot of blood spilling. You folks have absolutely no idea what's about to be sprung on you.

Yep, it's absolutely coming here... it's a global thing. They are beta testing in Australia before rolling it out here, but they already have everything set up in the background.