End Times thoughts

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If it comes up naturally. I haven’t even been in the word for a long time, I’m just now praying again and learning to let go. U buggin for this, I need to fix me before trying to do any of this.
Nah I meant like being nice to someone,making g then smile...listening while they talk.

You never know that ole lady who was talking too much at the grocery store may have lost her husband and just needed friendliness.

All I'm saying:lawd:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: all this doom and gloom.

Thousands of years people have been saying that it's the end of times and for thousands of years they have been wrong.

Our end is going to come from either us not course correcting climate change or the sun blowing up.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:picard: all this doom and gloom.

Thousands of years people have been saying that it's the end of times and for thousands of years they have been wrong.

Our end is going to come from either us not course correcting climate change or the sun blowing up.
1,000 years is like a day to God and we are about to have the 2nd only global gov since the Tower of Babel, which is what has always been the goal for eons, to get back to that point. That is the missing part of the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. It is the end times, even if it is another 1000 years.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1,000 years is like a day to God and we are about to have the 2nd only global gov since the Tower of Babel, which has what has always been the goal for eons, to get back to that point. That is the missing part of the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. It is the end times, even if it is another 1000 years.
Thousands of years.
You think the tower of babel story is real? Why?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Nah I meant like being nice to someone,making g then smile...listening while they talk.

You never know that ole lady who was talking too much at the grocery store may have lost her husband and just needed friendliness.

All I'm saying:lawd:
I think I do that or at least when I was a cashier

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep me in your daily/nightly prayers. I don’t want to go to hell. Life is stressful and painful enough. I want to rest from this cruel existence when I’m gone.
As long as u did not do evil in this world, u can rest assured you won’t be in hell.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
As long as u did not do evil in this world, u can rest assured you won’t be in hell.
We’re all sinners. I never violated anybody but sin is sin. I’m paranoid this stupid vaccine might be the mark of the beast. If I put a coin around or at the spot i got the vaccine. That shyt is magnetized.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Thousands of years.
You think the tower of babel story is real? Why?

Yes. It was man’s 1st attempt to try and reach the heavens and be like God. It is the reason we have many languages and regions now. Everything is designed to get back to that.

Things like secret societies, the occult, and the “neew age” are all attempting to unify the world, not just politically, or financially, but also religiously. The question is what would make people unite under 1 religion?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

What do you consider evil? If u break one of the 10 commandments you are guilty of breaking them all. You have to repent and turn away from them.

the dreams that ive been having the last few years
are of giant outlines of ships in the shapes of insects
that are behind the sky.....(best i can discribe it)
They are in the sky but behind the sky.
The ships are massive and they are EVERYWHERE!
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Breh , I had something similar, but they weren’t insects, just saucers everywhere in the sky back in 2018. How relevant do you think they’ll be in all of this?

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you consider evil? If u break one of the 10 commandments you are guilty of breaking them all. You have to repent and turn away from them.
Nah. I reject that. God blesses those who take the initiative to use their natural intellect. U can’t expect God to toss every single person who didn’t obey all 10 commandments into the lake of fire, and still retain the attribute of just. That isn’t a accurate assessment of who God is.

Evil is deliberately causing harm to fall upon your fellow man.
Evil is participating in impure rituals involving demons.
Evil is murder.
Evil is robbery.
Evil is rape.
Evil is unwarranted hatred for another human being.
Evil is looking down on any one from ur position of privilege.

I refuse to believe the God I serve would put me anywhere in the same category as those who commit the offenses I just listed. Your God might. Mine will not.

Also, be careful about your worship of God. Because he knows ur heart. If ur only acting like u love god because of how u will be portrayed, ur worship is worthless.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Nah. I reject that. God blesses those who take the initiative to use their natural intellect. U can’t expect God to toss every single person who didn’t obey all 10 commandments into the lake of fire, and still retain the attribute of just. That isn’t a accurate assessment of who God is.

Evil is deliberately causing harm to fall upon your fellow man.
Evil is participating in impure rituals involving demons.
Evil is murder.
Evil is robbery.
Evil is rape.
Evil is unwarranted hatred for another human being.
Evil is looking down on any one from ur position of privilege.

I refuse to believe the God I serve would put me anywhere in the same category as those who commit the offenses I just listed. Your God might. Mine will not.

Also, be careful about your worship of God. Because he knows ur heart. If ur only acting like u love god because of how u will be portrayed, ur worship is worthless.

And you’ve never done any of these? Are you gonana tell me you’re “good” now? What abou idolatry which is the 1st commandment or love your neighbor as yourself? What about fornication and adultry? You’ve never told a lie or stolen?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you’ve never done any of these? Are you gonana tell me you’re “good” now? What abou idolatry which is the 1st commandment or love your neighbor as yourself? What about fornication and adultry? You’ve never told a lie or stolen?

Man listen, I love everyone as I love myself but not more than I love myself. I feel sympathy when I see any human in distress regardless of race. The difference between me and most of U who claim to love and worship god is, a lot of the good acts I perform isn’t because of some commandment I feel I have to follow. It’s because that’s just who I am. If a homeless drug addict begs me for money, I don’t reach in my wallet and find the lowest denomination of bills to give him. I hand him the very most I can. I do this because if I don’t, my conscience won’t let me rest. I don’t justify not giving him money the way most of u do “oooh he’s just gonna spend it on drugs”. So what??

As far as idolatry is concerned. I do not put my trust in any entity except the divine. Do I have earthly entities I admire with great reverence? You bet. And am I apologetic for it? Absolutely not.

the problem with the minions of Christianity today and actually Islam as well, is, y’all have a completely warped view of the God you serve. But that’s alright. You will be enlightened soon.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Man listen, I love everyone as I love myself but not more than I love myself. I feel sympathy when I see any human in distress regardless of race. The difference between me and most of U who claim to love and worship god is, a lot of the good acts I perform isn’t because of some commandment I feel I have to follow. It’s because that’s just who I am. If a homeless drug addict begs me for money, I don’t reach in my wallet and find the lowest denomination of bills to give him. I hand him the very most I can. I do this because if I don’t, my conscience won’t let me rest. I don’t justify not giving him money the way most of u do “oooh he’s just gonna spend it on drugs”. So what??

As far as idolatry is concerned. I do not put my trust in any entity except the divine. Do I have earthly entities I admire with great reverence? You bet. And am I apologetic for it? Absolutely not.

the problem with the minions of Christianity today and actually Islam as well, is, y’all have a completely warped view of the God you serve. But that’s alright. You will be enlightened soon.

God is just, as for that reason he judges all sin. No liar, idolater, fornicator, ect…. will inherit the kingdom. You aren’t saved by your works or actions, but through Yahusha (What we most have known as Jesus). I say that to say you aren’t judged on your good works. When u break the law , the judge is judging based on the law you broke and not your good actions that you have done for the homeless. In other words, your works cannot save you. Also John14:15 states “if you love me, keep my commandments “. Im not sure what god you believe in.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God is just, as for that reason he judges all sin. No liar, idolater, fornicator, ect…. will inherit the kingdom. You aren’t saved by your works or actions, but through Yahusha (What we most have known as Jesus). I say that to say you aren’t judged on your good works. When u break the law , the judge is judging based on the law you broke and not your good actions that you have done for the homeless. In other words, your works cannot save you. Also John14:15 states “if you love me, keep my commandments “. Im not sure what god you believe in.

I disagree. Be very careful of quoting Bible verses. Because almost any verse can be taken to mean whatever u want it to mean.

Let me ask u a question. Why do you love God? What is “your” reason for loving God?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I disagree. Be very careful of quoting Bible verses. Because almost any verse can be taken to mean whatever u want it to mean.

Let me ask u a question. Why do you love God? What is “your” reason for loving God?

Because he is the creator (Yahua) and we are fallen and worthy of his righteousn judgment, but he made a way for us to be redeemed through his son to fulfill the moral law. There is no greater love than that. Humans always lead to disappointment. And that verse is clear as day. If you love me keep my commandments, although the law was done away with when Yahusha was crucified.