Emmanuel Mudiay was the best pg in the 2015 draft

Daps
Reppin
Denver
It's only been one game brehski. When Mudiay starts making jumpers consistently after the scouting reports get in and teams start going under screens like they eventually will, then we'll be able to say that his jumper has improved

Russell is already an automatic midrange shooter and a great passer. They both need to improve defensively.

And Mudiay is not as elite athletically as people claim, he just really huge for a pg. He's no Wall or Russ athletically. But he's obviously more athletic than Russell

If you go on YouTube there's a clip of him and Malik Newman playing together and it was obvious that Newman was the more athletic one

Forgot to get back to the athleticism point. He plays very under control so you rarely see the speed or vert but every once in a while he kicks it into another gear. Definitely not in Westbrooks league but still very athletic.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
it's time. i spend too much time on here, and message boards in general, and i'm trying to make a change in my life. i'm sorry. using that word is more convenient than asking a mod to ban my account. it was nice posting with most of you.

So you can't just walk away on your own, you need a scapegoat to help motivate you to move on from posting on a website lololol??? This "sophisticated" devil resorted to using slurs when he realized his privilege and demonic jedi mind tricks doesn't work on these coli streets.

Can't wait to see the day when you and your pink people go back to whatever outer planet you humanoid devils came from

:camby:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
So you can't just walk away on your own, you need a scapegoat to help motivate you to move on from posting on a website lololol??? This "sophisticated" devil resorted to using slurs when he realized his privilege and demonic jedi mind tricks doesn't work on these coli streets.

Can't wait to see the day when you and your pink people go back to whatever outer planet you humanoid devils came from

:camby:
if you actually care: i have pretty severe ADHD and the only way i'll stop visiting message boards is to be banned from them. normal people can just walk away. it is what it is.

you're right in the sense that i should have just asked the mods to ban me :manny:

Daps
It's only been one game brehski. When Mudiay starts making jumpers consistently after the scouting reports get in and teams start going under screens like they eventually will, then we'll be able to say that his jumper has improved

Russell is already an automatic midrange shooter and a great passer. They both need to improve defensively.

And Mudiay is not as elite athletically as people claim, he just really huge for a pg. He's no Wall or Russ athletically. But he's obviously more athletic than Russell

If you go on YouTube there's a clip of him and Malik Newman playing together and it was obvious that Newman was the more athletic one

:russell:

Mudiay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Russell

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
lmao at making this thread after 11 TURNOVERS
What you're witnessing is a bunch of nikkas who flat out just hate the Lakers :manny: that's the only explanation. How you can proclaim somebody the best in the draft after 11 turnovers is nothing but straight hate towards Russell

If the Lakers would've picked Okafor they would've been making all kinda fat and bad defense and bad free throw shooting jokes. But because they didnt pick him, he's all of a sudden the next Tim Duncan :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Physically he looks a lot stronger than I was expecting

The Chinese pro league supposedly plays a really rough style of basketball, so maybe last year taught him that the weight room is important. Or maybe he just grew into his body, :manny:

It'll be interesting to see if he can develop into an actual point guard and not Tyreke Evans Jr.

That doesn't bode well for Greg Oden. I mean he hurt his had the first game he played in. When he come me back those chinamen gonna lay him the fukk put :deadrose:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this is what cracks me up about this board

you unsophisticated ******s watch TNT and ESPN games of the week and then act like you're speaking from a position of authority

i watched around 200 nba games last year. how many did you watch? i turned $100 into $1000 last nba season through bovada and daily fantasy in casual betting. what did you do?

peace

@cook @Brooklynzson

Brehs

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
What you're witnessing is a bunch of nikkas who flat out just hate the Lakers :manny: that's the only explanation. How you can proclaim somebody the best in the draft after 11 turnovers is nothing but straight hate towards Russell

If the Lakers would've picked Okafor they would've been making all kinda fat and bad defense and bad free throw shooting jokes. But because they didnt pick him, he's all of a sudden the next Tim Duncan :mjlol:
Jalil put up 26 points and was the first rookie ive seen in 15 plus years to command a double team in his first game

D'angelo was being waved off by clarkson and bryant like they didnt trust the young bull

Byron scott was a pg u would think he would either put russ on the bench and play second unit or give russ at least 6 minutes of ball control to learn especially against weaker teams like the t wolves

This organization built a team that would have been great fit for a post game big like jalil and picked a ball dominant pg who is supposed to be of the james harden/curry

Yet hes slow as molasses and got his lunch ate by ricky rubio. Hes gotta play russ/curry/lowry/wall/conley for 16 games...dude is lunch and you know mudiay is gonna want to have a break out game aginst the pg taken ahead of him

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
this is what cracks me up about this board

you unsophisticated ******s watch TNT and ESPN games of the week and then act like you're speaking from a position of authority

i watched around 200 nba games last year. how many did you watch? i turned $100 into $1000 last nba season through bovada and daily fantasy in casual betting. what did you do?

peace

How tuff you phaggits are from da safety of your own home. :heh:

Because we bof know you wouldnt dare say dat shyt to a black person's face irl. :yawn:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Gotta love the coli with the declarations before the first week of the season is even up. :skip: