Emmanuel Mudiay was the best pg in the 2015 draft

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He'll be the best PG in this draft statistically for quite some time, and I think he'll be very similar to John Wall but without the supreme athleticism. I believe Russell will have the better career

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
He'll be the best PG in this draft statistically for quite some time, and I think he'll be very similar to John Wall but without the supreme athleticism. I believe Russell will have the better career

U think so?? Idk breh he's only going to get better.. Jumper has improved already.. It'll be interesting to compare the 2 they whole career though

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Physically he looks a lot stronger than I was expecting

The Chinese pro league supposedly plays a really rough style of basketball, so maybe last year taught him that the weight room is important. Or maybe he just grew into his body, :manny:

It'll be interesting to see if he can develop into an actual point guard and not Tyreke Evans Jr.

He's from Congo, they're some of the naturally strongest motherfukkers on this planet.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He has got the potential to be the best in the league one day. With that combination of size and athleticism all he has to do is develop a jumper and become a better decision maker and it's on for the rest of the league.

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
you know in 2003 I thought after their first games that Carmelo Anthony was the best SF taken in the draft