Emmanuel Mudiay was the best pg in the 2015 draft

Daps
this is what cracks me up about this board

you unsophisticated ******s watch TNT and ESPN games of the week and then act like you're speaking from a position of authority

i watched around 200 nba games last year. how many did you watch? i turned $100 into $1000 last nba season through bovada and daily fantasy in casual betting. what did you do?

peace

bytch ass p*ssy:mjlol::francis::camby:

You getting mad because yo dumbass can't realize Mudiay and Tyreke are not similar?

:umad:

Daps
it's time. i spend too much time on here, and message boards in general, and i'm trying to make a change in my life. i'm sorry. using that word is more convenient than asking a mod to ban my account. it was nice posting with most of you.

bytch get lost you bytch,you need a ass whippin p*ssy

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
this is what cracks me up about this board

you unsophisticated ******s watch TNT and ESPN games of the week and then act like you're speaking from a position of authority

i watched around 200 nba games last year. how many did you watch? i turned $100 into $1000 last nba season through bovada and daily fantasy in casual betting. what did you do?

peace
:what:

First of all I watch basically every game.

Second of all it doesnt matter how much you watch if you dont even understand the game, as you clearly do not.

Third of all, have fun in the bushes. :camby:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
:what:

First of all I watch basically every game.

Second of all it doesnt matter how much you watch if you dont even understand the game, as you clearly do not.

Third of all, have fun in the bushes. :camby:
bullshyt

no one other than pro bettors watch that much nba. it's not possible, unless you have some massive inheritance or something.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
it's easy to look like a man among boys when you're a top tier high school player. i just wasn't expecting him to physically stand out among pros is all.
Dude he's 6'5 and 200 pounds. All you had to do was look at all the other guys at his position in the NBA to see that he would be one of the biggest if not the biggest at that position when he finally got drafted

That's why he was drafted so high, his size compared to other point guards in the league

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
U think so?? Idk breh he's only going to get better.. Jumper has improved already.. It'll be interesting to compare the 2 they whole career though
It's only been one game brehski. When Mudiay starts making jumpers consistently after the scouting reports get in and teams start going under screens like they eventually will, then we'll be able to say that his jumper has improved

Russell is already an automatic midrange shooter and a great passer. They both need to improve defensively.

And Mudiay is not as elite athletically as people claim, he just really huge for a pg. He's no Wall or Russ athletically. But he's obviously more athletic than Russell

If you go on YouTube there's a clip of him and Malik Newman playing together and it was obvious that Newman was the more athletic one

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Couldn't really see much of him last year but when we took him I was under the impression that he was a freak athlete scorer that couldn't shoot. Turns out dude is already a top 10 passer in the league and has a MUCH better shot than everyone thought. He's already a great decision maker too, the TOs come from a lack of ball control. I bet they get that handle tightened up in a couple months. He'll still be relatively TO prone because he's 6'5 and dribbling a lot higher than a normal PG but he's gonna be great. Crazy high ceiling.