Emmanuel Mudiay was the best pg in the 2015 draft

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way he attacks the basket with the vision :ohhh:.
Confidence in the jumper :ohhh:
And he's already made a million dollars playing overseas :ehh:
The future looks bright :wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
yout dont like Kristaps down the line?

Not really, to me I see him as becoming a good but not great stretch 4. I think Mudiay wouldve been a better short and long term pick that also would've possibly extended melo's career because of his playstyle. With mudiay the knicks would one free agent away from being a perennial contender imo.

Of course i can always be wrong

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really, to me I see him as becoming a good but not great stretch 4. I think Mudiay wouldve been a better short and long term pick that also would've possibly extended melo's career because of his playstyle. With mudiay the knicks would one free agent away from being a perennial contender imo.

Of course i can always be wrong
We gotta run this weekend man, its been a minute

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I wanted Mudiay even over Okafor honestly. I felt a player like him was a more worthy heir to Kobe's throne in LA and Okafor wouldn't work well with Randle. Mitch shouldn't be getting blame, the Russell pick was cokehead's idea.

I'm still willing to give Russell a chance tho. Some players are late bloomers. :ehh:

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
It's only been one game brehski. When Mudiay starts making jumpers consistently after the scouting reports get in and teams start going under screens like they eventually will, then we'll be able to say that his jumper has improved

Russell is already an automatic midrange shooter and a great passer. They both need to improve defensively.

And Mudiay is not as elite athletically as people claim, he just really huge for a pg. He's no Wall or Russ athletically. But he's obviously more athletic than Russell

If you go on YouTube there's a clip of him and Malik Newman playing together and it was obvious that Newman was the more athletic one
Wait he has automatic midrange but put up 6 points in a nba game?? Not buying it.. And also how is Mudiay not athletic?? Did u watch him since June?? He has been blowing past dude and making easy passes bcuz he demands help defense.. U buggin breh lol

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
What you're witnessing is a bunch of nikkas who flat out just hate the Lakers :manny: that's the only explanation. How you can proclaim somebody the best in the draft after 11 turnovers is nothing but straight hate towards Russell

If the Lakers would've picked Okafor they would've been making all kinda fat and bad defense and bad free throw shooting jokes. But because they didnt pick him, he's all of a sudden the next Tim Duncan :mjlol:

Naw u witnessing a nikka who has no bias in the 2015 draft make a thread based on a observation.. Mudiay ceiling and skill set makes him better than Russell and 6 points proves that.. Okafor will win rookie of the year and I think most the coli already kno this.. Just accept the fact ya team tucked up and drafted the wrong nikka and look for other bright spots in ya season :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The real draft losers here arent the lakers. Its the knicks
:mindblown:How could you possibly say that when Kristaps is looking ahead of his projected "optimistic" schedule & the acquisition of Jerian Grant for THJR??

The losers, if Mudiay pans out(I def think he will) would be LA if they wanted a great PG.