Emmanuel Mudiay was the best pg in the 2015 draft

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Physically he looks a lot stronger than I was expecting

The Chinese pro league supposedly plays a really rough style of basketball, so maybe last year taught him that the weight room is important. Or maybe he just grew into his body, :manny:

It'll be interesting to see if he can develop into an actual point guard and not Tyreke Evans Jr.
What? Do you not see the vision, the pure pg ability to get the ball to open teammates in scoring position? He's clearly already a better passer than Tyreke has ever been.

Pesci

Architect
Daps
What? Do you not see the vision, the pure pg ability to get the ball to open teammates in scoring position? He's clearly already a better passer than Tyreke has ever been.
:dead: dudes acting like they know shyt based on one NBA game

go try out for First Take, breh. i'm sure they need someone else to come with the hot takes.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:dead: dudes acting like they know shyt based on one NBA game

go try out for First Take, breh. i'm sure they need someone else to come with the hot takes.
First of all its not based on one game. But yeah, his game is absolutely nothing like Tyreke Evans other than a questionable midrange J. Try again.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
this is what cracks me up about this board

you unsophisticated ******s watch TNT and ESPN games of the week and then act like you're speaking from a position of authority

i watched around 200 nba games last year. how many did you watch? i turned $100 into $1000 last nba season through bovada and daily fantasy in casual betting. what did you do?

peace
:ban:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
it's time. i spend too much time on here, and message boards in general, and i'm trying to make a change in my life. i'm sorry. using that word is more convenient than asking a mod to ban my account. it was nice posting with most of you.