Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this shhit is really like that?

I'm excited to hear this shh!t now man.. Good for him, he needed some fire...it's been a while

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

I feel like Royce told Jamar to leave Eminem alone, and he agreed out of respect, but he never changed his mind on how he feels about him. :russ:

Also, he's lying about never listening to Eminem. When he was on VladTV, he sang the hook to "Stepdad." There’s no way he would know that song unless he listened to MTBMB.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I hate post-Relapse Eminem. fukking HATE him. I have spent the better part of the last 15 years shytting on his music (which has been terrible) relentlessly...

BUT

This is a good album, at least up to Guilty Conscience 2. Anybody shytting on this is hating just to hate
I'm in the same boat. This album is the type of eminem I like, I still think some of his hooks are absolutely atrocious. I don't understand why he consistently post-relapse has had such JARRING shytty pop-hooks. Like a lot of his hooks sound like they're from a completely different song.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Did not realize Premier produced the Kyrie and Luka song. Kind of a shame he does that and it gets relegated to a bonus song on a download version.

Crazy, I didn’t know he made that shyt. I’ll be honest, he better do better for that Nas album.

Pete Rock brought the fukking heat today.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I'm in the same boat. This album is the type of eminem I like, I still think some of his hooks are absolutely atrocious. I don't understand why he consistently post-relapse has had such JARRING shytty pop-hooks. Like a lot of his hooks sound like they're from a completely different song.
One of my biggest “What ifs” in rap history is what if Eminem didn’t use accents on Relapse? And didn’t receive all that backlash, which in-turn, he believed he had to completely change up his style. From the trash start-stop, forced & unnatural flows to garbage ass pop-hooks. I don’t even think his subject matter & bars would be as bad as they have been post-Relapse. That goes for the production as well.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
One of my biggest “What ifs” in rap history is what if Eminem didn’t use accents on Relapse? And didn’t receive all that backlash, which in-turn, he believed he had to completely change up his style. From the trash start-stop, forced & unnatural flows to garbage ass pop-hooks. I don’t even think his subject matter & bars would be as bad as they have been post-Relapse. That goes for the production as well.
Such a crazy situation that I'm not sure I've seen before in music. Relapse got so much backlash on release and now it's generally considered one of his best albums. Audiences do not like to be challenged, I remember listening to Relapse when it came out and it took me a bit to 'get used to it' and then I realized how incredible it was, and I wanted more of that from him since then, and haven't gotten it until now.