Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
It might be top 5 Em album for me. It might get Kamikaze out the 5th spot. My only issue is the the album has a weak finish
Naw that Bad One to Jelly Roll sequence worked for me

Second half slows down a touch between road rage and temporary but that Head Honcho song is flames

I was a little disappointed in Guilty Conscience 2

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Had to cut "Temporary" off in the gym... :ld:

Just the nostalgia of me listening to Em do tracks with and about his kid over my lifetime and now I'm hearing an Eminem song for his kids as a father of two, myself, and imagining everything I'd want to say to them before dying. :to:

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw that Bad One to Jelly Roll sequence worked for me

Second half slows down a touch between road rage and temporary but that Head Honcho song is flames

I was a little disappointed in Guilty Conscience 2

The last just didn’t work for me like I get he had to switch the pace up but he went back to his middle age hooked on phonics teacher flow and I was cool on that.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
@CourtesyFlush @bigde09

What yall think of this review? Did they nail it or what tho :lolbron:

Accurate.

There’s no way I would voluntarily listen to Eminem in 2024. Maybe if it’s on in the gym or they use the music before a college football game commercial. Em is the white Future when it comes to high volume repetition except you can turn up to Future and it’s a vibe. Em has been making the same shīt for at least a decade.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nas, Ghost, Common etc have 0 issues still resonating with their base in their old age. Since realistically the folks who grew up with him should have matured past a lot of this goofy shyt he talking about, and he should have shifted his content accordingly. But a lot didn't and they still think he the goat so :manny:
To be fair, they can go out and do normal shyt. Common had that video where he's at some festival or something and freestyles with a guy rapping on the street. Nas can still go to Queensbridge in relative peace. Eminem hasn't been able to go out in public without getting swarmed and a scene breaking out for two decades.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I love the album….only em fans will “love” it. To me it’s almost a whole album of him dissing himself. I only gave it one play through so far though, but I’m definitely going to be playing it again