Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its only casual white fans who listen to big Sean telling me this album is the truth
They tried talking to me about how em discussed Diddy set up pac and big like it was something new

I can't deal with this no more my brothers. There ain't too many places I can discuss realness no more.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I will never understand spending all day to talk about something you don't like.

some of you really only got the Coli :francis:
You understand it quite well as your groupie ass just spent time responding to a post that you didn't like correct :russ:

Some of you dumb ass groupies really only got your idols to bring you purpose in life :mjlol:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You understand it quite well as your groupie ass just spent time responding to a post that you didn't like correct :russ:

Some of you dumb ass groupies really only got your idols to bring you purpose in life :mjlol:
You won't see me defend Em recent garbage outside of this album :hubie:

I just know a loser when I see one :russ:please logoff. Go make some money :laff:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I feel a lot of his fans are going to the miss the point because the satire is so badly executed lol. Like I get what hes trying to do but a lot of these "I don't really like rap but I love eminem :mjpls: " ass cacs are going to not underdig what hes trying to say cuz its so frazzled

I can dig that, but can't let that crowd spoil the album for you IF you enjoyed it in some fashion.

I will push back on the old em segment cuz like I said earlier I actually did go back and listen to old Em after listening to this and the quality is night and day. Its a drastic fall off. Now is that fair to compare him to that? maybe, maybe not. but I can spin Nas last shyt after Illmatic and not be like "damn, wtf happened :mjlol: "

Nah I don't think it's neccessirly fair but it's your analysis. The thing is, "old" doesn't mean time preserved. Though the digital blond ambition looks to be that way in the video, slim shady as a person has aged as well. You can't really do the concept correctly without acknowleding that time capsul aspect to what the persona brought to the table.

I never took it as I can rap like a 27 year old Slim Shady, more like, this is how that persona sounds and thinks at 50, which is obviously absurd to even think about let alone try to flesh out a project around it, but I think he did it pretty well.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You won't see me defend Em recent garbage outside of this album :hubie:

I just know a loser when I see one :russ:please logoff. Go make some money :laff:
Your groupie ass has now spent even more time defending your white daddy on the net than "making some money" off it :russ:

I know a male groupie when I see one :mjlol:who are you trying to fool :laff:

BTW how badly do you want to just PUNCH the son of bytch who made this review of your white daddies album?

:

:pachaha: