Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the original song.

Fred.

might be but... don't you feel the coincidence of it coming after real slim shady in this clip is kinda huuuge ? its rather likely that bro had it stashed for years and updated what he needed

all of them have unreleased joints like what if I was gay (as in happy) :huhldup:
:dame:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
might be but... don't you feel the coincidence of it coming after real slim shady in this clip is kinda huuuge ? its rather likely that bro had it stashed for years and updated what he needed

all of them have unreleased joints like what if I was gay (as in happy) :huhldup:
:dame:

Yeah that is odd and it's possible Em got the idea from that movie.

Songs have been inspired by weirder things.

Fred.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this one of the white bands Jimmy iovine used to produce ( can see the Grammy performance / collab live on stage already )

On another note , as much as I’ve tried to hate on this korny shxt

Dre and em got another 1
:manny::salute:

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I didn't know Steve Miller was still alive but he got some hits brehs.... :wow: shyt you'll hear on a movie or commercial and look it up and it's Steve Miller
steve miller is cool old 70s cac music. it has some great synthesizer playing too. marshall has been kinda liberal with his sampling of him over the years but i guess hes ok with it. probably brings him as much bread as his own music does.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Also read somewhere that the pre-orders already sold over a million :ohhh:

The single is predicted to be on the top 5 of Billboard next week. It will be the first time an Em record topped Billboard since “Killshot” back in 2018.

Im very curious how much he gonna sell first week.

Em’s core Stanbase is massive and LOYAL.

Wild :lupe:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa

Also read somewhere that the pre-orders already sold over a million :ohhh:

The single is predicted to be on the top 5 of Billboard next week. It will be the first time an Em record topped Billboard since “Killshot” back in 2018.

Im very curious how much he gonna sell first week.

Em’s core Stanbase is massive and LOYAL.

Wild :lupe:

Honestly I'm hearing this song more than any Em song in years, shyt is an ear worm and the video is great.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I'm hearing this song more than any Em song in years, shyt is an ear worm and the video is great.

its crazy that I've heard somebody blasting the real slim shady from their car on Sunday evening, actually tried to see how old the driver was but didn't manage to. was kinda shocked to be honest and still think the album won't be anything special but weirder things have happened...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if he get’s Dina to be on this album somehow

:whoo:

Apparently that was supposed to be Mariah on Superman.

That means that the hook/chorus may have been very different than the one we know. Unless he was gonna have Mariah sing the same hook. Could have been different since Mariah writes her own material. Song may not have been the same or as classic as it is today.