Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres some truth to that. I like this about as much as 'Without Me', 'We Made You' etc. Which is not much, but if it follows the formula of the corresponding albums, a single like this could be a good sign.

As its revisiting the Slim Shady persona, it would be nice to get a return to Jeff Bass production, Dr. Dre, maybe a D12 feature.

Eminem hasn't made many songs I like in the last 14 years, so I don't have high expectations, but I'll give it a shot.
Bro you put without me and we made you in the same class? Without me is a classic, we made you is dog water

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Relapse” didn’t “flop.” It was the highest selling rap album of that year.

The only people that fukked with that album was his core Stanbase that wanted to hear that vicious Slim Shady character again because he was gone for 4 years.

It was the first Eminem album in 5 yrs, it was gonna sell regardless. But it didn't have hits and wasn't really well received. The Forever verse and Recovery (I didn't like it but it had real hits) got him some positive buzz again

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Theres some truth to that. I like this about as much as 'Without Me', 'We Made You' etc. Which is not much, but if it follows the formula of the corresponding albums, a single like this could be a good sign.

As its revisiting the Slim Shady persona, it would be nice to get a return to Jeff Bass production, Dr. Dre, maybe a D12 feature.

Eminem hasn't made many songs I like in the last 14 years, so I don't have high expectations, but I'll give it a shot.

The second/third singles tend to be more serious and straightforward, so maybe if he puts out another single, that will be more indicative of what the album sounds like.

For what it's worth, Eminem usually has good singles. There are a couple that I don't like, but I would be lying if I said he has more bad singles than good ones.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Bro you put without me and we made you in the same class? Without me is a classic, we made you is dog water
Its just not the type of Eminem song I want to hear. My Name Is holds up. That was the original. The music videos for all those songs are hilarious though.