Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The Houdini song is ass cheeks, when you're rehashing old pop rock songs you know you hit a creative wall. we'll see if there's other better songs on this album. It's usually the album cuts that are always better.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's really crazy to me that they've never worked together...like maybe they met in real life and didn't get along.
They were on tour together before and Luda has mentioned multiple times that he wants that collab. There's a pic of them backstage at the Anger Management tour. I almost thought the collab was gonna happen when Luda did that song with Slaughterhouse for a soundtrack, like a favor for a favor type thing but it didn't happen

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Everytime Eminem drops a single that sounds similar to this a classic album followed. Best 1st album single since TES.

Theres some truth to that. I like this about as much as 'Without Me', 'We Made You' etc. Which is not much, but if it follows the formula of the corresponding albums, a single like this could be a good sign.

As its revisiting the Slim Shady persona, it would be nice to get a return to Jeff Bass production, Dr. Dre, maybe a D12 feature.

Eminem hasn't made many songs I like in the last 14 years, so I don't have high expectations, but I'll give it a shot.