Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Is he still Ems DJ or nah? He had that gig for a few years but I know Alc really cut ties with most of the industry and just does his own thing with artists that he likes

If Em raps like a fukking dork on an Alchemist beat, after FINALLY deciding to work together ona track after years of having a working relationship.... Im cash apping DeAngelo Bailey my fukking self to do what needs to be done :demonic:

They did a song together called Get Back in the early 2000s

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It funny seeing some reviews. Its a certain community thats still disgusted by Em. And they take it out on him during review time. Recovery got some horrible reviews and it was pretty decent.

I still aint trying to listen to this song again tho

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope he picks the right features for a concept album like this. Perfect opportunity to collab with another nostalgia act for the first time: Ludacris

That's weird they've never done a collab just rapping a bunch of multis about bullsh1t , like Hip Hop Quotables off Chicken N Beer

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
2.5 million views on Twitter :huhldup:

Eminem actually did bring up the Dee Barnes situation on "Guilty Conscience". I think if Dre was gonna get canceled over that it would have happened by now.

That Meg bar is so light... this ain't gonna do nothing but make more people listen to the song exactly what he wanted to happen

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
If you didn't fukk with Em's slim shady style, voice, cadence, flow, back then, then you won't magically fukk with it now. We get it. It is what it is. But to us fans, if this is how he's gonna bow out the game, this is how you do it...

Do you bump this music in front of others?