Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
This song brought me way back I actually enjoyed this. Reminds me of "Without Me" obviously. He's giving us what people have been crying about since Encore that old Eminem and I'm looking forward to the album even more now.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I’ve been saying it since Proof died but for real he should just say fukk Jimmy Iovine and all that and just do an album for Hip Hop. I always thought he should do a double album. One disc have all type of producers like Alc and then all that super Hip Hop shyt people want to hear him over. The 2nd disc should be him with all features of his legends like Treach, Buckshot, Ice T, LL, all his favourite MCs

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
he ran out of shyt to rap about for 10 years now
I get you cant just quit something that's your passion but damn
He never really had anything to rap about in the first place you stupid bytch lol But he can rap his ass off and with eminem that's what matters. I bet your favorite rapper has em in their top 5 you stupid bytch

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I never meant to give you mushrooms girl slim shady > this TRL Please Stand Up mainstream slim shady

And if this album dont have at least on Ken Kaniff from connecticut skit in it… that some bullish

Automated piece of shiiit.

Glad he’s done after this album :manny: he had a good run (20 years ago)