Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I actually...don't hate it? Don't get me wrong it's still corny, mid and I can already tell will have no replay value but he's made much worse songs. When you've made music as shytty as he has for the past ten or so years anything that's not awful sounds like a breath of fresh air lol. It seems like he's trying to recapture the old Eminem here and can't fully because 97-02 Eminem is gone forever but it's at least not as bad of a replica as I thought it would be. :ld:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
some of u bozos missing the point that the whole theme of this album is he’s killing his own career

:snoop::snoop:

No one's missing the point. The actual point is, he could at least make the music SOUND good. I mean, this is music, right? Cuz idk wtf Eminem ever thinks he's doing when recording shyt.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Song is not good.
Couple of :lolbron: lines. The trehs wont like this but Em dont care.

But the video did bring back nostalgia which is what hes looking for i guess.

Has to be the final album right?

Him and dre looking old now:mjcry:

Whys that fakkit pete davidson in the video
The fukk

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
had a quick listen to the first verse but I realised the homies sampled this years ago. You guys won’t like the rhymes but I think the beat is just as good or better

At least Em is sounding more like that early 2000s Em but I will prob give this album one listen and never again like all of them since Relapse

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
God damn My Name is 25 years old:why:

I listened to the old songs like this. It's worse than Without Me, but better than Just Lose It and We Made You:manny:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
had a quick listen to the first verse but I realised the homies sampled this years ago. You guys won’t like the rhymes but I think the beat is just as good or better

At least Em is sounding more like that early 2000s Em but I will prob give this album one listen and never again like all of them since Relapse

:gucci:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So this the video he's channeling. Was the original corny? Of course. But there was legit energy, a sense of humor and his flow was unique.

This new shyt is corny too, but also robotic with no energy. Dude's music is so boring now, and has been for a long time.

well the thing is...even back then. only eminem could do a song like this because his skill with rap, his flow...made it still "work". however if he doesn't flow or do sound exactly as good, then it doesn't work at ALL.