Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Could chalk this up to most of Em first singles being the worst song on the album but :francis:
lol but back in those days he at least said more...savage shyt and clowned people. (he also still flowed better and rapped with his detroit accent) he alluded to it here but...idk.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not a good song but I don't hate this surprisingly. Maybe it's the nostalgia in the video. Beat is cheesy but he's going for a Real Slim Shady/ Without me vibe. He sounded like old Em on that last verse.

That being said I'll probably never listen to this again.:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ehhh, he kinda sounds like he's flowing like that on the last verse of this new shyt.

His first singles have always been weird goofy shyt since sslp.
yeah he actually was for a bit, then went back into his weird new phrasing and annunciation.

it's so weird. why does he think that sounds good lol why do these guys start doing shyt that's just...worse than what they used to do. same with ye.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
yeah he actually was for a bit, then went back into his weird new phrasing and annunciation.

it's so weird. why does he think that sounds good lol why do these guys start doing shyt that's just...worse than what they used to do. same with ye.
Kanye has that permanant grill that fukks up his annunciations.

I didn't think it was that bad on this new shyt. Certainly a huge step up from that trash double time rap god shyt he's been doing since recovery. He's a rich 50 year old recluse, he probably doesn't have that old Detroit grime anymore.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally, I watched the first single video, Houdini. This isn't bad, a typical Eminem would do in his prime with silly, corny first single videos. This could be a good sign for his new album. He doesn't sound like a robot rapping, he's rapping normally, which is good. It made me finish listening to this song. I see what he was trying to do with this video.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Kanye has that permanant grill that fukks up his annunciations.

I didn't think it was that bad on this new shyt. Certainly a huge step up from that trash double time rap god shyt he's been doing since recovery. He's a rich 50 year old recluse, he probably doesn't have that old Detroit grime anymore.
Kanye's overall production and feature choices took a hit also though.

he used to do features with dudes that...got his vibe more. Hence the Cudi collabs. But now...he just be having anyone on his albums.