Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I listened to Em and Obie’s “I’m Gone” from that 2003 Kay Slay album and there’s no why in hell people could listen to this album and genuinely think he’s anywhere close to being “back”. Dude was so effortless back then and though he showed flashes of “old Em” on here, he actively chooses NOT to do that for like 80% of the album.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Saw this on HTDD This is insane.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1198353710.png

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He definitely pitched his voice differently when he was rapping as Shady, but his flow/rhyme style was exactly the same as it was in 1999. He brought it back perfectly.

It makes me wonder why he stopped rapping like that. He made it a point to switch between his old flow and his new one multiple times, so he has to hear the difference. It was never the drugs, he just.........stopped riding beats for some reason. :dahell:

Boredom/testing creative limits, he could be like Dre 3000 and not Rap at all because of it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Eminem kinda disgusts me man that he wont admit cage influenced him

He gave himself away when he did an interview talking about how muvh he loved 3rd bass and how pete was one of his fav rappers. So called student of the gme, yet cage is on pete album doing everything em did on slim shady ep/lp, just 5-6 years before. Dissing his mom, drugs, crazy house, etc. all there. That one verse has every thing people know em for.

Em even bit a line from it on infinite to the letter

And he 100% heard agent orange before slim shady ep. He even commented on ot that it was dope but he didnt thini they sound the same.

Yet the next year he has cages rage against the machine line on his song

Then bit the a clockwork orange shyt for magazines.

He even admitted it man. People thini its a joke. Its not. He straight up aped cages whole steez even if his greater style was a mash of diff rappers. That vibe, was cages. Icp, necro, ra the rugged man fidnt rap like em and cage.

Cage is alwo the only rapper that gave em a fight even if it was onesides because em was a superstar. Why would an upcoming superstar diss cage? Em was a created thing. They signed him and sent him to nyc and uaed their connections to get him down and people were impressed. But cage was buzzing but reality… He was nobody. Yet em dissed him for like 2 straight years. He said he got stretch n bob tapes cage was on the show like 10x before em. Yet he SWEARS He never heard him and they dont sound alike.

That makes me think ems a liar

And i saw cage met with iovene to get signed just after the beef. Said iovene didnt care at all.

fukk out of here with that, Em killed your boy with one line. End of his chapter.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
fukk out of here with that, Em killed your boy with one line. End of his chapter.
Yea after spending 2 years dissing him everywhere and fearing to goto stretch n bobs incase he showed up 🤣 Proof said the line on a jdilla tape too. Maybe he wrote it since hes the ghost writer. Ems shyt been wack since he died.

Ems first 2 releases (infinite and slim shady ep) have direct lines from rich bring em back and agent orange before the beef even started. 1 line sure. 2? When the guy has 2 official songs PERIOD. mighty fishy…. Then his bars were littered with “ima bite your shyt and blow up with it”.

Find me all these rappers that talked about it in that way , pre eminem. Aka a real way. Not fantasy horrorcore way. About his real life.

Em said he “used to get stretch n bob tapes” but dont know who cage is. Fronted like he wanted to fight him and wouldnt look necro in the eye lol. Mind you necro hates cage and will discredit him every chance he gets.

Never worked with any of the mcs he worked with at that time again, because he really wasnt cool with them like that. Because it wasnt organic.

Iovene also also met with/talks to sign cage in 2000s. End of chapter? Top 10 critically acclaimed ughh artist for a decade plus with multiple notable releases on multi labels that only truly started AFTER the beef is ending the chaoter? Lmao. Tell me you never listened to cage before without telling me.

If anything em made cage more known Rap wise because he thoughy he was somebody he had to go through i. Nyc. He wasnt. He was a nobody. His overreaction to him is a telling sign he never showed with ANY other rapper.. especially an unsigned one like him.

em is a mixnof many diff rappers like ace , nas, redman , etc. But the guy we know, his image, Eminem aka Slim shady exists because of cage kennylz aka alex the worm king. FACT. There were other “crazy white boy” rappers, em specifically took cages steez, not RA, not necro, not ICP, etc.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw this on HTDD This is insane.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1198353710.png
And that’s not counting the “Curtain Call” greatest hits, the 2 D12 albums, and the Bad Meets Evil album. Along with the 8 Mile Soundtrack..

Projected to go number 1 AGAIN with this current album.

When it comes to record sales he is legit in a league of his own.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yea after spending 2 years dissing him everywhere and fearing to goto stretch n bobs incase he showed up 🤣 Proof said the line on a jdilla tape too. Maybe he wrote it since hes the ghost writer. Ems shyt been wack since he died.

Ems first 2 releases (infinite and slim shady ep) have direct lines from rich bring em back and agent orange before the beef even started. 1 line sure. 2? When the guy has 2 official songs and only known for stretch n bob stuff? Then his bars were littered with “ima bite your shyt and blow up with it”.

Ems whole style is hate ya mom, im crazy, wild lines, looney house raps… all of which show up on rich bring em back… the solo of one of ems “favorite rappers of all time”. Find me all these rappers that talked about it in that way , pre eminem. Aka a real way. Not fantasy horrorcore way. About his real life.

Em said he “used to get stretch n bob tapes” but dont know who cage is. Fronted like he wanted to fight him and wouldnt look necro in the eye lol. Mind you necro hates cage and will discredit him every chance he gets.

Ems Whole come up o nyc manufactured Sent to nyc already signed/working his deal and iovene used industry ties to make it seem organic. Never worked with any of the mcs he worked with at that time again, because he really wasnt cool with them like that.

Iovene also also met with/talks to sign cage in 2000s. End of chapter? Top 10 critically acclaimed ughh artist for a decade plus with multiple notable releases on multi labels that only truly started AFTER the beef is ending the chaoter? Lmao. Tell me you never listened to cage before without telling me.

If anything em made cage more known. Rap wise, em is a mixnof many diff rappers like ace , nas, redman , etc. But the guy we know, his image, Eminem aka Slim shady exists because of cage kennylz aka alex the worm king. FACT. There were other “crazy white boy” rappers, em specifically took cages steez, not RA, not necro, not ICP, etc.
Are u Cage? Have to be

• Haha
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And that’s not counting the “Curtain Call” greatest hits, the 2 D12 albums, and the Bad Meets Evil album. Along with the 8 Mile Soundtrack..

Projected to go number 1 AGAIN with this current album.

When it comes to record sales he is legit in a league of his own.

That's why I was laughing at the Drake stans in the other thread when they were clinging to record sales and crashing out... Drake ain't Eminem, Drake ain't even Nelly in his prime years... There's levels that Drake never reached. All these Billboard #1's from Apple/Spotify force feeding people Drake's music means nothing when you actually look at who has sold records.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem kinda disgusts me man that he wont admit cage influenced him

He gave himself away when he did an interview talking about how muvh he loved 3rd bass and how pete was one of his fav rappers. So called student of the gme, yet cage is on pete album doing everything em did on slim shady ep/lp, just 5-6 years before. Dissing his mom, drugs, crazy house, etc. all there. That one verse has every thing people know em for.

Em even bit a line from it on infinite to the letter

And he 100% heard agent orange before slim shady ep. He even commented on ot that it was dope but he didnt thini they sound the same.

Yet the next year he has cages rage against the machine line on his song

Then bit the a clockwork orange shyt for magazines.

He even admitted it man. People thini its a joke. Its not. He straight up aped cages whole steez even if his greater style was a mash of diff rappers. That vibe, was cages. Icp, necro, ra the rugged man fidnt rap like em and cage.

Cage is alwo the only rapper that gave em a fight even if it was onesides because em was a superstar. Why would an upcoming superstar diss cage? Em was a created thing. They signed him and sent him to nyc and uaed their connections to get him down and people were impressed. But cage was buzzing but reality… He was nobody. Yet em dissed him for like 2 straight years. He said he got stretch n bob tapes cage was on the show like 10x before em. Yet he SWEARS He never heard him and they dont sound alike.

That makes me think ems a liar

And i saw cage met with iovene to get signed just after the beef. Said iovene didnt care at all.
Em bit Cage, pacewon, redman, and masta ace. He took all their styles at one point.