Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yeah album/story is definitely in reverse..

“Antichrist” beginning of the track “Slim” is running & ducking the PC police..

“Lucifer” would be next & 3rd verse he’s talking bout PC police is tryin to lock him up without a bail..

“Habits” would be the 2nd to last track in reverse & the end of the first verse “Sitting in PC court with a shytty lawyer”

That’s literal story progression in reverse.. Slim drugged Marshall the whole album until he was reborn.. “Renaissance”

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
And that’s not counting the “Curtain Call” greatest hits, the 2 D12 albums, and the Bad Meets Evil album. Along with the 8 Mile Soundtrack..

Projected to go number 1 AGAIN with this current album.

When it comes to record sales he is legit in a league of his own.
Yep it’s call the league of caucasians

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yea after spending 2 years dissing him everywhere and fearing to goto stretch n bobs incase he showed up 🤣 Proof said the line on a jdilla tape too. Maybe he wrote it since hes the ghost writer. Ems shyt been wack since he died.

Ems first 2 releases (infinite and slim shady ep) have direct lines from rich bring em back and agent orange before the beef even started. 1 line sure. 2? When the guy has 2 official songs PERIOD. mighty fishy…. Then his bars were littered with “ima bite your shyt and blow up with it”.

Find me all these rappers that talked about it in that way , pre eminem. Aka a real way. Not fantasy horrorcore way. About his real life.

Em said he “used to get stretch n bob tapes” but dont know who cage is. Fronted like he wanted to fight him and wouldnt look necro in the eye lol. Mind you necro hates cage and will discredit him every chance he gets.

Never worked with any of the mcs he worked with at that time again, because he really wasnt cool with them like that. Because it wasnt organic.

Iovene also also met with/talks to sign cage in 2000s. End of chapter? Top 10 critically acclaimed ughh artist for a decade plus with multiple notable releases on multi labels that only truly started AFTER the beef is ending the chaoter? Lmao. Tell me you never listened to cage before without telling me.

If anything em made cage more known Rap wise because he thoughy he was somebody he had to go through i. Nyc. He wasnt. He was a nobody. His overreaction to him is a telling sign he never showed with ANY other rapper.. especially an unsigned one like him.

em is a mixnof many diff rappers like ace , nas, redman , etc. But the guy we know, his image, Eminem aka Slim shady exists because of cage kennylz aka alex the worm king. FACT. There were other “crazy white boy” rappers, em specifically took cages steez, not RA, not necro, not ICP, etc.
Be a cage stan brehs :mjlol:

I didnt know those exsisted. :dwillhuh:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Be a cage stan brehs :mjlol:

I didnt know those exsisted. :dwillhuh:
Thems the facts bro. Notice how all the em stan replies got no receipts.

Cage was making music with kmd when em was making racist tapes in his house. While em was giving red props to seem like he was down, cage was making albums with tame one.

you listen to pop star who is good at word games who has a crazyman/hip hop purist gimmick

Notice none of yall have a retort for this. Because its a fact. One em let slip over time.

Bite lines/style from a guy with 2 songs and deny it for 30 years.. hilarious :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Thems the facts bro. Notice how all the em stan replies got no receipts.

Cage was making music with kmd when em was making racist tapes in his house. While em was giving red props to seem like he was down, cage was making albums with tame one.

you listen to pop star who is good at word games who has a crazyman/hip hop purist gimmick

Notice none of yall have a retort for this. Because its a fact. One em let slip over time.

Bite lines/style from a guy with 2 songs and deny it for 30 years.. hilarious :mjlol:

I mean i listened to cage before but he was no eminem thats for sure.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yall keep saying that “white people” narrative all you want. But a shyt load of white rappers have popped up since Em came out and they haven’t even SNIFFED the success he has.
So you’re saying the sales are due to his black fan base? They just love Em so much :yeshrug:

Bro white folks flock to their own and they’re the majority

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
So you’re saying the sales are due to his black fan base? They just love Em so much :yeshrug:

Bro white folks flock to their own and they’re the majority
Eminem is also the most streamed artist in South Africa.

YOU may not like it or believe it…but Marshall Mathers is WORLDWIDE for a reason. Being white plays a small part…

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Eminem is also the most streamed artist in South Africa.

YOU may not like it or believe it…but Marshall Mathers is WORLDWIDE for a reason. Being white plays a small part
:comeon: History says otherwise. Any white artist that is comparable to us will be propped up from Elvis to Adele

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

:russ:they went in

Indian Kapernick teyin to be a militant.