Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
After a week or so I’m pretty much not listening to anything on here again except Fuel

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Listen to the album in reverse bruh. He’s transforming back into Shady.. “Renaissance” is technically the last track after killing “Marshall” so that’s why he sounds like vintage Slim. Wouldn’t be surprised if he drops another project fully as Shady.
well thats just fukking dumb....When i heard Renaissance i was like, whoa, he back....Then i listen to the rest of the album like :stopitslime:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Best song is only 1 min and 39 seconds long :mjlol:

this fool trolled us. There's like 3 songs worth a damn and one song that sounds like Shady that is less than 2 mins long :camby:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Upon further listening the more I like this album. It reminds me a lot of “Relapse“ when it comes to fan service. I always talk about “fan service” when it comes to Marvel movies or whatever. But I feel Eminem is one of the few rappers out there that rewards his fans for paying attention. Kendrick is sort of the same way..

My homeboy told me that his albums are like comic books/graphic novels and it makes all the sense in the world. Especially since Em is a comic book nerd himself.

All his albums connect to each other in some way if you’ve really been paying attention.

I’ve come to terms that Eminem isn’t for everybody. He is a required taste and since he’s been in the game for so long it depends on how much you want to invest in him. I completely understand why some folks jumped off the train. Sorta why I understand why folks stopped watching the MCU.

I feel further down the line I will hold this album and “Relapse” in a special place in my heart when it comes to my Standom.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t enjoyed an Em album like this in years. Tbh he could’ve took a few tracks out, felt like it got a little redundant at times. But how many times did this nikka mention Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner? He mentioned that nikka like 3 times on every song :dahell:

Last edited: