Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

The “reverse” theory sounds good on paper. But the song transitions and skits throw it off. Also if Em’s intent was for the listener to listen to the album forwards and backwards on some “DAMN” shyt then he would have left more clear clues through out the album. Em’s albums are cinematic enough..he would have made it VERY obvious.

Also the tombstone says “Slim Shady”

Shady dyed “Marshall’s” hair blonde & his hair like Marshall’s. He mentioned it on “Road Rage” so it appears he did bury “Shady”

Edit** Also pay attention to that promo you posted.. more so the white air max’s he got on at the gravesite.. in “Houdini” Shady is rocking those, not Marshall.

Edit*** Just realized something about this promo.. it literally tells you how the album plays out. It leads into “Renaissance” :ohhh:

Last edited:

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The intro had me thinking he was really back for the first time in two decades. I don't understand how nobody in his corner can't get that through to him.

There's a handful of joints on here but overall, it's the same mid he's been putting out the last 20 years.

Listen to the album in reverse bruh. He’s transforming back into Shady.. “Renaissance” is technically the last track after killing “Marshall” so that’s why he sounds like vintage Slim. Wouldn’t be surprised if he drops another project fully as Shady.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How many times do we have to hear Christopher Reeves name :gucci:

I heard him say it like 5 times on multiple songs I'm like wtf no way he is that out of touch and running out of shyt to talk about :skip:

I’ll never listen to this album ever again :childplease:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How many times do we have to hear Christopher Reeves name :gucci:

I heard him say it like 5 times on multiple songs I'm like wtf no way he is that out of touch and running out of shyt to talk about :skip:

I’ll never listen to this album ever again :childplease:
This is a concept album about the current him and his old persona Slim Shady. The stuff he was talking about back then when Slim Shady was prominent.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There's more than 3 ppl on the coli that has said its his best work in some time. I never thought Id live to see the day:wow:

Thats the equivalent of a 4 mic album for Em. :ohlawd:
This album is better than I initially gave it credit for. Lyrically he’s in peak form here. The beats are acceptable.