Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

The “reverse” theory sounds good on paper. But the song transitions and skits throw it off. Also if Em’s intent was for the listener to listen to the album forwards and backwards on some “DAMN” shyt then he would have left more clear clues through out the album. Em’s albums are cinematic enough..he would have made it VERY obvious.

Also the tombstone says “Slim Shady”

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
JID flow is just water on them type of beats.
Where the hell is that tape with Metro at??

Em was good but another one of them tracks where he gets back into that choppy flow for too much of that verse.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
JID flow is just water on them type of beats.
Where the hell is that tape with Metro at??

Em was good but another one of them tracks where he gets back into that choppy flow for too much of that verse.
Em had the better verse. That boy was spittin spittin.

JID is the next 3stacks. But I like quotables

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Adam22 and that crackhead Lush just bashed the album:ohhh:

I thought the cancel shyt was corny too, and it is kinda ashame Em can't make an adult album with a theme, but Album still a 7/10 for me

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The “reverse” theory sounds good on paper. But the song transitions and skits throw it off. Also if Em’s intent was for the listener to listen to the album forwards and backwards on some “DAMN” shyt then he would have left more clear clues through out the album. Em’s albums are cinematic enough..he would have made it VERY obvious.

Also the tombstone says “Slim Shady”

On the Guess Whose Back skit the footsteps at the end continue on the previous track Tobey if you listen close

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The intro had me thinking he was really back for the first time in two decades. I don't understand how nobody in his corner can't get that through to him.

There's a handful of joints on here but overall, it's the same mid he's been putting out the last 20 years.

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
On the Guess Whose Back skit the footsteps at the end continue on the previous track Tobey if you listen close

Yup. Furthering the proof that the album is in reverse.. also when reversed the track placement for “Houdini” makes way more sense. It comes after “GC2” & that call “Marshall” made to Paul telling him the dream about what “Shady” was doin & then when Paul hangs up, he laughs, something “Marsh” would never do & then the next track starts with “Guess who’s back”.. Shady was there from the first track if played front to back so why is he saying he’s back so far into the album, especially when Shady’s songs/persona is more prevalent in the first half of the album & not the second..