Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah the bars before that had me leaned back in my seat :banderas:

Got the most content on the continent
And constant compliments give me confidence (I'm a)
A cross of common sense and incompetence (Uh)
I'm cognizant that conflicts are consequence (What?)
Of accomplishments accomplished through competition
If Kon coulda conked him into unconsciousness
Though conscious, I conjure this King Kong and just

Call me "Kamikaze," I'm concoctin' this (Woo, my bad)

1i2c76.jpg

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Eminem always brings the white posters out praising the most simplistic bars and punch lines. Proves most don't listen to shyt but Em. This shyt is mid. JID murdered him on Fuel but Em still was decent. The album ain't trash but it ain't great either.

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Came across this crazy theory but apparently the album is to be played in reverse with “Marshall” actually being the one to die & Slim taking over fully.. I played it that way & storywise, shyt definitely checks out & the whole vibe of the album is different. The skits makes way more sense as well. From “Somebody Save Me” to “Head Honcho” is mainly “Em” but he senses Slim’s presence.. makes sense cuz in the “Tobey” video Shady actually does kill Marshall lol.. Shady’s persona starts to take over from “GC2” with “Renaissance” being the full rebirth of Shady.. after burying “Marshall” Shady spits on his grave & it’s no coincidence he sounds like vintage Shady again on that record.. take from that what you do :manny: shyt checks out for me & it sounds much better being played that way truthfully speaking.. he did say it was a concept album & if played out of order, it wouldn’t make sense.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Eminem always brings the white posters out praising the most simplistic bars and punch lines. Proves most don't listen to shyt but Em. This shyt is mid. JID murdered him on Fuel but Em still was decent. The album ain't trash but it ain't great either.
Fukk outta here ya hoe

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh nobody cares lol.... all those sites lost credibility a long time ago. This is what that writer looks like. Who is going to take their opinions seriously?

3yUMZKDX_400x400.jpg

Okay and what does em himself
Look like :mjlol:

Or is making fun of corny looking white boys only applicable when they shytting on your white saviors mediocre music :jbhmm:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My coworker who listens to zero hip-hop asked me about the album, I said Eminem hasn’t had the juice in a long time.

He said it was actually a pretty good concept album :deadrose:

This is his intended fanbase but some how some way we going to act like his forced ass bars and annoying subject matter is the second coming.

Crehs a relic. One verse from a random Boldy song harder to me than this ehole corny ass album

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okay and what does em himself
Look like :mjlol:

Or is making fun of corny looking white boys only applicable when they shytting on your white saviors mediocre music :jbhmm:

Don't even bother trying to troll me :mjlol: I'm here to listen and rate music by whoever it is... I'm not here for the opinions of websites and bloggers that everyone already said years ago don't mean shyt....lol