Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
One verse and everybody forgets he made a racist song about a black girl who turned him down in high school? :ld:

Or are we ignoring that now? :mjpls:
Thats black people's fault for giving him a pass. Next. That what y'all deserve and y'all gon learn.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just watched it. Honestly, how can you hate that?

Exactly, hustling backwards while Kaep, J. Cole, & others who are actually involved acknowledge the support. Maybe it's because they can see it's not a defining moment or the conclusion but another step in the right direction.

Let these nikkas dap fish in peace though @Houston911

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He dropped the n word

The Giri doesn't exist the story was made up and he wasn't a kid whne he recorded that.

Teenager = kid.

And where did he say the girl never existed?

man you cats really hate eminem, did yall go INTERVIEW his classmates and friends in detroit over this song? :gucci:

It’s even weirder to see grown ass men pretend that that 30 year old corny ass song made them
200.gif

miss me with this fake outrage...if that song was truly seen as "racist" even by black people, his career would've been over

but let me guess: EVERY black person hence forth that likes, stands close to, hugs up on, or is friendly with eminem are forever c00nS huh.

he just got a shout out from kaepernick on twitter i guess now he's a c00n too huh?!?

in fact, explain that: colin kaepernick just shouted out eminem, do YOU think he is a c00n/SELLOUT too because of that song eminem recorded? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
The message beats the messenger at times like this. Album hype or whatever Eminem speaking up furthers the point Kaep was initially trying to make because is a symbol to the "fanbase" 45 riled up

A lot of these dumbass 30/40 yr old white boys that are out here showing their asses on this alt right/ whites are being "oppressed too" shyt are old school "Stans"

now they have someone a lot of them grew up drawing inspiration for their misdirected angst personally telling them to fukk off.

look back at eminems career carefully, if he is or has been on the bs he was on in those tapes from his teens, it'll come out. .. you ain't hiding shyt nowadays since attention is currency.

The man is in his mid 40's now and has been around since the late 90's and you rarely if ever see him around the usual folks white celebs kick it with. If anything he's usually starting shyt with, making fun of or flat out dissing them.

His "imma gone head wear confederate flags and do folk and country now that I done ate off the hiphop like kid rock and all the other pillagers did" conversion shoulda happened by now. Which speaks to this likely coming from an honest place imo.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Teenager = kid.

And where did he say the girl never existed?

man you cats really hate eminem, did yall go INTERVIEW his classmates and friends in detroit over this song? :gucci:

It’s even weirder to see grown ass men pretend that that 30 year old corny ass song made them
200.gif

miss me with this fake outrage...if that song was truly seen as "racist" even by black people, his career would've been over

but let me guess: EVERY black person hence forth that likes, stands close to, hugs up on, or is friendly with eminem are forever c00nS huh.

he just got a shout out from kaepernick on twitter i guess now he's a c00n too huh?!?

in fact, explain that: colin kaepernick just shouted out eminem, do YOU think he is a c00n/SELLOUT too because of that song eminem recorded? :jbhmm:
lol @ where did HE SAY the girl never existed? breh HE LIED. she didn't it was already looked into the timeline didn't match when the song was recorded either. Song was recorded at an older age than he claims. He did date a Black girl but not at that time of those songs.

Do you even realize how suppressed the news of this was in the media? The cover up story and the block of the release of the tapes from the source? The lack of an apology and instead giving people excuses, him just sending out Paul Rosenberg on some goon shyt... These are not the actions of someone innocent.

It's weird to think a black person (supposedly) wouldn't feel anything about finding out that Eminem made a racist tape not just a song, used a black artform to perpetrate hatred against black people. White people faced scrutiny in black music for years because of their snake ways in the past so when you finally let your guard down and accept them into rap only to find this out yes its a sad moment. Only a clown would feel otherwise. His moment of redemption would have been in how he handled that scandal and he didn't handle it well. We all make mistakes as human but to make it right we have to own up to it no lie our way out of it.

Save the corny humor and smilies this is real talk. Racism isn't a joke.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, hustling backwards while Kaep, J. Cole, & others who are actually involved acknowledge the support. Maybe it's because they can see it's not a defining moment or the conclusion but another step in the right direction.

Let these nikkas dap fish in peace though @Houston911

You just named two people with a white patent tho :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lots of young cacs, probably even some Alt-Right leaning fakkits, love and support Em. Will be interesting to see how they react to this :lolbron:

Thats one of the best parts about the rhyme. A lot of the coli dudes in here acting brand new but the fact of the matter is WHITE people love em, the same ones that was out there with there tiki torches and racist lames who support trump worship dude and he literally drew the line and said either you rock with him or me and if you have a hard time choosing fk you.

People have spoken out against trump plenty times, but few have if any have spoken out against trump, and trump fans that might be there fans as well. He straight up denounced his fan base that supports trump.