Reppin
6 Side.
VMXjP2C.gif

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
One of the biggest rappers in the game denounces Trump, and tells his fans that if they a Trump supporter and a fan of his and feel some kinda way to fk off. And nikkas is in here arguing about his history, rap skill and whos c00nin.

Can't even agree on message that we all actually agree on.

Thread should have been simple co signs all the way through

You think it's revolutionary to diss Trump? :mjlol:

Everybody and their grandma disses Trump.

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
i
That bytch is nasty. That's my #2 GOAT right behind the spaceship body SS Impala and right in front of that G body Hurts Cutty. I had a '83 T Type back in the day, I flexed at first and told folks it was a GN, but that interior told on me tho. And after a few times of getting the :childplease: from dudes I just owned up to the T Type. Ima grab a real GN one day tho. I gotta have it. I'd rather have that than a new car. Real shyt. No rims no nothing. Just like that car in the video.
saw a GN junkyard in orlando
shyt had me :damn::damn:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:ohhh:So nobody gonna call him a government plant and say he overhyped as hell and mediocre at best? Fascinating....

:mjlol: Now muthafukkas know if this was Jcole, Kendrick, or Chance all type of nonsense would have been written. Cheer the cacs, but downplay black folks saying the same shyt brehs

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:So nobody gonna call him a government plant and say he overhyped as hell and mediocre at best? Fascinating....

:mjlol: Now muthafukkas know if this was Jcole, Kendrick, or Chance all type of nonsense would have been written. Cheer the cacs, but downplay black folks saying the same shyt brehs

when jay dropped his album he was "hustling the public" , "fake woke"...but em is "using his platform"

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
when jay dropped his album he was "hustling the public" , "fake woke"...but em is "using his platform"
:heh:Exactly let this have been one of the Carter's and all "they faking" "they just riding the "woke" wave" "they don't give a fukk about black people" Muthafukkas be full of shyt. They ready to throw they draws excited over this.:dead: