Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He dropped the n word

The Giri doesn't exist the story was made up and he wasn't a kid whne he recorded that.

Yeah...she would have came out by now

But i believe Eminem has grew as a pwrson since he made that tape

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its time to embrace the white people who stand against their own kind.

Why push them away and pretend as if they all are racist bigots when clearly thats not true, and also a generalization.

Ofc its the coli, full of undercover cacs that want to keep people divided.

People forget that history supports this as well. We are to small of a minority in this country to rise up and make a change alone... but people are dead set on hating all white people equally...like that's just as bad as the thing you want to fight and rise up against.

Fighting racism with racism is like trying to put out fire with more fire.

I don't trust your average person either lol. But I'm not so jaded or blind to think that every white person is hateful and has an agenda against minorities. It's just not that black and white double entendre (don't even ask me how :wow: )

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Its time to embrace the white people who stand against their own kind.

Why push them away and pretend as if they all are racist bigots when clearly thats not true, and also a generalization.

Ofc its the coli, full of undercover cacs that want to keep people divided.
:rudy: Mannnnn gtfoh, I don't know why y'all other non cacs races think yall can tell black folks anything. Y'all all in the same boat as them cacs. We ain't friends or allies. Especially with on damn country who just acknowledge their black mexicans in 2016:camby:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The message beats the messenger at times like this. Album hype or whatever Eminem speaking up furthers the point Kaep was initially trying to make because is a symbol to the "fanbase" 45 riled up

A lot of these dumbass 30/40 yr old white boys that are out here showing their asses on this alt right/ whites are being "oppressed too" shyt are old school "Stans"

now they have someone a lot of them grew up drawing inspiration for their misdirected angst personally telling them to fukk off.

look back at eminems career carefully, if he is or has been on the bs he was on in those tapes from his teens, it'll come out. .. you ain't hiding shyt nowadays since attention is currency.

The man is in his mid 40's now and has been around since the late 90's and you rarely if ever see him around the usual folks white celebs kick it with. If anything he's usually starting shyt with, making fun of or flat out dissing them.

His "imma gone head wear confederate flags and do folk and country now that I done ate off the hiphop like kid rock and all the other pillagers did" conversion shoulda happened by now. Which speaks to this likely coming from an honest place imo.

Not even that all he hang around is his black brehs from his early days. Eminem always been legit.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe

:ohhh:

Marshall Muhammad

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
No, it's bigger than that.

Look at the reaction of black people when a white person is doing the most simple "black thing". They literally go crazy.

The reality is black people LOVE white people, but they are just frustrated that the love is not mutual. That's why, anytime a white person, celebrity or not, show a little love, black people go crazy.

This thread is really showcasing how much truth this quote is speaking.