Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Meh. I'm never impressed by a white person doing what white people SHOULD BE doing anyway...

Also Alucard told me that it takes a man to beat a monster.

So whites to the rescue ain't gonna cut it for me b/c it just paints more of the same:
white heroism--->white mans burden-->white supremacy.

Need a blk artist to call it out---ironically if they did it wouldn't get the same hoopla.

So nod to a culturally appropriating mofo with a conscience. Good job.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall dudes really sound crazy at this point waving that song around like it's ironclad proof of racism

he was a kid that got his heart broke by a black girl and said "all black girls cheat!" <<< we all talked like that as kids. :mindblown:

he didn't drop an N word....nothing. meanwhile, every negro with a hit record for the past 30 years has called black women everything under the sun
He dropped the n word

The Giri doesn't exist the story was made up and he wasn't a kid whne he recorded that.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One verse and everybody forgets he made a racist song about a black girl who turned him down in high school? :ld:

Or are we ignoring that now? :mjpls:

But....

Let's remember that without Eminem, 50 cent, Royce Da 5'9 , Obie Trice, or Proof wouldn't be as known as they are now.
One verse and everybody forgets he made a racist song about a black girl who turned him down in high school? :ld:

Or are we ignoring that now? :mjpls:

He gave us 50 cent and Royce Da 5'9 tho...
:sas1:

:sas2:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
I like that this came from him....

Not a fan, but I fukk with this verse....

giphy.gif

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
yall dudes really sound crazy at this point waving that song around like it's ironclad proof of racism

he was a kid that got his heart broke by a black girl and said "all black girls cheat!" <<< we all talked like that as kids. :mindblown:

he didn't drop an N word....nothing. meanwhile, every negro with a hit record for the past 30 years has called black women everything under the sun

So weird to see people dismiss racism aimed at black women. I dont care how long ago it was. Madonna had said very sideways shyt about black men which among many reasons I don't fukk with her. But just think she adopted a black son and made a couple catchy songs. Meh let's forget that. Some folks would throw themselves in front of a bullet for the "good/down/cool/invited to the cookout" white people. Have some dignity damn.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
some in here ain't seeing the bigger picture. This shyt is going to expose even more racists u already got news personalities who were Eminem fans now attacking him because of this, cacs are conflicted, the in fighting will be hilarious, the 180s, the backpedaling, I'm just here for the show :manny: