Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I swear man if Trump becomes President again it’s gonna be fukk everybody on sight. Why the hell are we having “I dissed Trump first” arguments and shyt? People just need to admit that we fukked up, take the L, and vote him OUT in 2020. People are really mad because Eminem is a white man dissing Trump lol. Realize you fukked up in 2016 and do better.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
That's a cute dog

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
okay. you put it out there. :sas1:

plus you never answered my extremely simple question: is kaepernick a c00n or not for showing love to a "racist" eminem? :coffee:

What does one thing have to do with another?
okay. you put it out there. :sas1:

plus you never answered my extremely simple question: is kaepernick a c00n or not for showing love to a "racist" eminem? :coffee:
Why are you blabbing about Colin? What does he have to do with the issue at hand. He gave a vague as I appreciate it. What does that have to do with the fact that you tried to argue he isnt racist because he's a white rapper who didnt say the n word although he did and made an entire racist song about black women.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What does one thing have to do with another?

Why are you blabbing about Colin? What does he have to do with the issue at hand. He gave a vague as I appreciate it. What does that have to do with the fact that you tried to argue he isnt racist because he's a white rapper who didnt say the n word although he did and made an entire racist song about black women.

:what: huh? what in the fukk is wrong with YOU...i asked you a QUESTION (that you refuse to answer)

the basis of my question is that if we are to believe that eminem is this racist because of that song, what does that make Colin Kapernick for giving him kudos publicly for this freestyle?

it's not a hard question - simply give your opinion on why the most talked about black man in america right now would publicly co-sign and show love to an open anti-black racist?

images

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Its time to embrace the white people who stand against their own kind.

Why push them away and pretend as if they all are racist bigots when clearly thats not true, and also a generalization.

Ofc its the coli, full of undercover cacs that want to keep people divided.
Bushes:mjlol:
Oh and go fukk yourself

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Threads like these are when fakkit ass cacs get to slither in and say all the shyt they want to about blacks that they're to afraid to say in person like this pigskin @Pink_Freud and you "militant" hating c00ns allow it and dap them up. I could never side with another race against my own. You nikkas are fukking trash.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Lol you make it seem like trump scared...:francis:

He fukkin calls kim jong un rocketman.... literally a dude who hates us and has nukes....calls him rocketman

He aint scared of EM..

I just cant wait to see this interaction :mindblown:
Rocketman :deadrose:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Threads like these are when fakkit ass cacs get to slither in and say all the shyt they want to about blacks that they're to afraid to say in person like this pigskin @Pink_Freud and you "militant" hating c00ns allow it and dap them up. I could never side with another race against my own. You nikkas are fukking trash.
What the fukk are you talking about?

You dudes are trying to make this a black and white issue.
You dudes are the ones trying to create division and dissension.

Most of us, including some of your favorite rappers are saying what Eminem did was a positive thing, that’s all. No one is saying he was the first, no one is saying anything other than it was good to see someone in his stature(not even his color so much) to come out and say something.

You are the problem here bruh, not the ones that want to see things get better.

And you can save the tough talk for somewhere else, ain’t nobody intimidated by you bruh.