Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Its time to embrace the white people who stand against their own kind.

Why push them away and pretend as if they all are racist bigots when clearly thats not true, and also a generalization.

Ofc its the coli, full of undercover cacs that want to keep people divided.
Its time to embrace the white people who stand against their own kind.

Why push them away and pretend as if they all are racist bigots when clearly thats not true, and also a generalization.

Ofc its the coli, full of undercover cacs that want to keep people divided.
I disagree. I feel it's easy from a state of privilege to act out for "hood passes" or "bbq invites" since they know realistically the power structure as is won't change. I have no doubt in my mind that any and every white would flip with no hesitation if we so much as showed any realistic chance of taking over the system. I was once naive enough to believe in the "equality" nonsense, but that's not how it is. Do I go around hating every white person? Nah, a waste of energy, but I see through their need to be saviors, since it's an ego thing. Like I said before, if black folk tomorrow started making huge strides of flipping the system those same folk would be back on their team. I'm sick of us getting bamboozled and razzle dazzled at this point.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
:rudy: Mannnnn gtfoh, I don't know why y'all other non cacs races think yall can tell black folks anything. Y'all all in the same boat as them cacs. We ain't friends or allies. Especially with on damn country who just acknowledge their black mexicans in 2016:camby:

bytch im american, and i love black people and always will have love for people of color.

I never hid my nationality on here, in fact one of my first posts was me stating that I am a mexican from Compton.

I grew up with black people, I’ve witnessed firsthand how they embrace latinos.

FOH with your white people bullshyt, your idea is to segregate blacks from everyone else..

How stupid does that fukking sound

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
im no Eminem fan at all even tho Ive liked some of his music in the past. However Em really put his neck out there considering he prolly pissed off a large portion of his fanbase. He made it clear which side he's on while many entertainers remain quiet so they wont fukk up the cash flow. This country is in unprecedented times and the fact that someone with his platform spoke up speaks volumes. Yea the unreleased track he made over 20 years ago was fukked up but we have much more pressing issues to be concerned about in the present and future

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
We discussing a track where he said “all black girls cheat”

But fail to acknowledge that Em was dating a black woman and loved her! Until the bytch cheated!

Have yall not listened how he went in on his babymama? He fukking destroyed that cac bytch too.

FOH, we just glad that an entertainer with so much reach and power has placed this message BACK ON TRACK.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're attempting to clown Colin Kaepernick. Get allllllllllllllllllllllll the way the fukk outta here

I've never had anything negative to say about kaep and support his stance...but Pointing out his white parent is "clowning" now?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Thank God you nikkas weren't around during the Civil Rights movement. The segment of the White population that marched with & for our leaders like Dr. King would have been thrown in the bushes. Celebrating your zero sum hustling quietly at the back of the bus. :francis:

It's always extremes & absolutes with the narrow minded and it never leads to the one thing we're striving for: Progress. Crabs in a got damn bucket kneecapping one another. Swearing you woke, keeping the movement pure and all the while administrating your own version of the Jim Crow era Literacy Test.

inb4 nikkas start requesting Ancestry.com printouts to speak out against White Supremacy. :snoop:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
bytch im american, and i love black people and always will have love for people of color.

I never hid my nationality on here, in fact one of my first posts was me stating that I am a mexican from Compton.

I grew up with black people, I’ve witnessed firsthand how they embrace latinos.

FOH with your white people bullshyt, your idea is to segregate blacks from everyone else..

How stupid does that fukking sound
I don't give a fukk about your life story. " Oooh grew up around black folks, I can say what they can can't do" Muthafukka im black and you aint telling me shyt. I don't care how many black folks you grew up around, you ain't us. And yes I do throw that bullshyt ass we are world shyt in trash. I wanna further my people. So yes Imma about black over everything and fukk everybody else. If ain't business and could better my people, what the fukk I need your friendship for. Tryna guilt folks into being ya friends, talking about cacs folks bullshyt, nah muthafukka your folks do the same shyt, y'all just don't want us to do it.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I don't give a fukk about your life story. " Oooh grew up around black folks, I can say what they can can't do" Muthafukka im black and you aint telling me shyt. I don't care how many black folks you grew up around, you ain't us. And yes I do throw that bullshyt ass we are world shyt in trash. I wanna further my people. So yes Imma about black over everything and fukk everybody else. If ain't business and could better my people, what the fukk I need your friendship for. Tryna guilt folks into being ya friends, talking about cacs folks bullshyt, nah muthafukka your folks do the same shyt, y'all just don't want us to do it.

Aint nobody telling you what you can and cant do.

:why:

You a grown ass man, tf i look like telling you what you CANT do.

I made a suggestion, but keep on blabbering about re-segragating the black community.

Mexicans that I know that aren’t standing with our black brothers are being left behind.

Ive gone as far as deleting and stopping contact with a really good friend of over 10+ years because he said “well blacks wont give a fukk about us”

So fukk you :pacspit:

I stand with my black brothers who want change to happen, you dont like it

OH fukkING WELL :yeshrug:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Dolo, you trolling right? :ohhh:
Ya'll know damn well his ass isn't trolling. That's him all day every day. I'd tell him myself but he has me on ignore. Told folks about wenzel and him forever. Wenzel showed himself. Dolo will too.

As far as this thread, didn't like flow but love the effort. The reactions in here are why we don't respects you militants. You don't have to be on 1000 all the time. Turn it back a notch.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
re-segragating the black community
:laff: So now it's re segregation when blacks folks wanna work and build together? Now who sitting here with them cacs ass talking points. When y'all hire only each other and further y'all communities everybody quiet , but let us talk about it and its call re segregation. The clear as day bullshyt.