Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the biggest rappers in the game denounces Trump, and tells his fans that if they a Trump supporter and a fan of his and feel some kinda way to fk off. And nikkas is in here arguing about his history, rap skill and whos c00nin.

Can't even agree on message that we all actually agree on.

Thread should have been simple co signs all the way through

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
One of the biggest rappers in the game denounces Trump, and tells his fans that if they a Trump supporter and a fan of his and feel some kinda way to fk off. And nikkas is in here arguing about his history, rap skill and whos c00nin.

He also dissed GWB....

But Em's White and raps...and that all that really matters...to a lot of nikkas that be on that bullshyt militant shyt...

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas

I liked it. Why the hell not. Keep saying that shyt... everybody need to say it. Bang that Nipsey and YG shyt why'll u at it :salute:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Trump response prediction

Failed rapper Eminem doesn't love america. Rap music has been a bad influence on society. Black Lives Matter listens to rap. Record execs should fire all rappers immediately.

Nailed it.

Also... "Washed up rapper Eminem wishes he was relevant like my good friend Kanye. Em guess what.. your not invited to Mar-A Laggio"

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Em is amazing for this. Definitely on the Top 20 GOAT list. . And for all the folks who think it's just :mjpls: "cac fans", there is plenty of black people supporting him and this freestyle. Just look at Twitter under #Eminem and Tumblr. Kap and J.Cole cosigned him too.