Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
:laff: So now it's re segregation when blacks folks wanna work and build together? Now who sitting here with them cacs ass talking points. When y'all hire only each other and further y'all communities everybody quite, but like us talk about it and itscall re segregation. The clear as day bullshyt.

Im talking about the “fukk everybody if you aint black” mentality thats popular here on the cacli.

“You want to march with blacks, nah fukk you, you’re mexican” mentality

Im a person of color too and I have been discriminated against SEVERAL TIMES,

I’ve been very vocal about standing with people of color, on my facebook, on espn.com, on the cacli, and even on Kanyetothe

I will take a knee with my black brothers regardless of what you say

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Im talking about the “fukk everybody if you aint black” mentality thats popular here on the cacli.

“You want to march with blacks, nah fukk you, you’re mexican” mentality

Im a person of color too and I have been discriminated against SEVERAL TIMES,

I’ve been very vocal about standing with people of color, on my facebook, on espn.com, on the cacli, and even on Kanyetothe

I will take a knee with my black brothers regardless of what you say
:yeshrug: I don't care, I'm still black over everything and fukk anybody feelings. If ain't business or could further any goals of black folks, I don't care.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Whatever.
Did he votes or encourage people to vote to avoid Trump?

Dropping freestyles won't change the fact that Trump is the president and is bringing disaster.

Like Obama said: don't boo, Vote.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Whatever.
Did he votes or encourage people to vote to avoid Trump?

Dropping freestyles won't change the fact that Trump is the president and is bringing disaster.

Like Obama said: don't boo, Vote.

I don't even agree with him on this point, but this criticism is getting ridiculous. Ya'all know he made an entire video about voting for social change, right?

And dropped an 8-minute anti-Trump track that name-drops Trayvon Martin and Kaep two weeks before the election?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
meh, I can respect it.

I know this is the coli, and there is a certain narrative going, but this was needed IMO.

more ppl in his type of position should be speaking out, and not accepting the bullshyt.

but naw, we got a bunch of Terry Crews muthafukkz that are more worried about themselves, and their own careers to step outta line, but y'all have no problem going at Em for speaking out.
:stopitslime:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
It comes of as fake

I already had a feeling Eminem would shout out those who was killed by police

It's a marketing move but it's working :yeshrug:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
im no Eminem fan at all even tho Ive liked some of his music in the past. However Em really put his neck out there considering he prolly pissed off a large portion of his fanbase. He made it clear which side he's on while many entertainers remain quiet so they wont fukk up the cash flow. This country is in unprecedented times and the fact that someone with his platform spoke up speaks volumes. Yea the unreleased track he made over 20 years ago was fukked up but we have much more pressing issues to be concerned about in the present and future
His last album sold half of recovery
He has nothing to lose at this point

Eminem in today's era of rap doesn't even fit

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
I don't even agree with him on this point, but this criticism is getting ridiculous. Ya'all know he made an entire video about voting for social change, right?

And dropped an 8-minute anti-Trump track that name-drops Trayvon Martin and Kaep two weeks before the election?

I didn't know.
That's way better then.

I just hate people who whine when they didn't took their chance to CHANGE things.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
j8n9jokk_9h5zk6_jfzryb.png