Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man i’d hate to come across some of y’all miserable ass nikkas. You extra militant motherfukkers can suck the joy out of anything.
whats worse, is that they are only militants in the confines of their homes, posting online.

they ain't REALLY about it like that. shiiet, I mean if these militant dudes were really out in the streets like that I'd at least respect that, but these dudes are fake as fukk.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats worse, is that they are only militants in the confines of their homes, posting online.

they ain't REALLY about it like that. shiiet, I mean if these militant dudes were really out in the streets like that I'd at least respect that, but these dudes are fake as fukk.

how the fuk does your heroin abusing ass know what anyone does offline

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how the fuk does your heroin abusing ass know what anyone does offline
:mjlol:

heroin?? the fukk are you talking about bruh? I don't even smoke weed no more, and I've never touched a hard drug in my life.

all I know is, you just stay running your mouth and ain't backing it up. you don't know shyt about me bruh.

I swear you dudes stay mixing ppl up on here and talking shyt without knowing whats up.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

heroin?? the fukk are you talking about bruh? I don't even smoke weed no more, and I've never touched a hard drug in my life.

all I know is, you just stay running your mouth and ain't backing it up. you don't know shyt about me bruh.

I swear you dudes stay mixing ppl up on here and talking shyt without knowing whats up.

most crackers are on opiates and ya'll all look like albino chimps to me. my fault :hubie:

Daps
Thank God you nikkas weren't around during the Civil Rights movement. The segment of the White population that marched with & for our leaders like Dr. King would have been thrown in the bushes. Celebrating your zero sum hustling quietly at the back of the bus. :francis:

It's always extremes & absolutes with the narrow minded and it never leads to the one thing we're striving for: Progress. Crabs in a got damn bucket kneecapping one another. Swearing you woke, keeping the movement pure and all the while administrating your own version of the Jim Crow era Literacy Test.

inb4 nikkas start requesting Ancestry.com printouts to speak out against White Supremacy. :snoop:
So you going to post those ancestry.com printouts or not? :troll:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You're a racist white dude from Canada that runs a white supremacy blog. :camby:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank God you nikkas weren't around during the Civil Rights movement. The segment of the White population that marched with & for our leaders like Dr. King would have been thrown in the bushes. Celebrating your zero sum hustling quietly at the back of the bus. :francis:

It's always extremes & absolutes with the narrow minded and it never leads to the one thing we're striving for: Progress. Crabs in a got damn bucket kneecapping one another. Swearing you woke, keeping the movement pure and all the while administrating your own version of the Jim Crow era Literacy Test.

inb4 nikkas start requesting Ancestry.com printouts to speak out against White Supremacy. :snoop:

Lol this doesn't help your point. Was the civil rights movement a success or a failure,considering the state of black America in 2017?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

the fukk are you talking about?
racist?
white supremacy blog?

you outta your fukkin mind bruh.

show me these links or get the hell on with that bullshyt.

People can click through to that thread to see the rest of your shytty-ass posts. Your bytch ass should have been banned a long time ago.