Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People can click through to that thread to see the rest of your shytty-ass posts. Your bytch ass should have been banned a long time ago.
what the fukk are you talking about?

use "google images" brehs and get called a racist.

bullshyttin ass fakirs.

go back and find that original thread bruh, see what the pic was bruh. where's my white supremacist blog bruh?

now step on, cuz you don't know what the fukk you are talking about.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

bullshyttin ass fakirs.

go back and find that original thread bruh, see what the pic was bruh. where's my white supremacist blog bruh?

Littering your posts with "bruh" does absolutely nothing to erase the fact that you - by your own admission - are a white guy from Canada. You also have a history of shytting on black folks in Higher Learning. And spreading alt-right bullshyt. You got too comfortable and slipped up, and posted a link to your site: murderbymedia2

Here's the thread:

Antifa....is now known as a terrorist organization.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Lol this doesn't help your point. Was the civil rights movement a success or a failure,considering the state of black America in 2017?

This should be self explanatory. Compare where we were, the laws on the books against where we are now. Comparatively speaking, it's not even a legitimate question.

Could it have been better? Absolutely but you can say that about anything and it's not the issue being discussed.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This should be self explanatory. Compare where we were, the laws on the books against where we are now. Comparatively speaking, it's not even a legitimate question.

Could it have been better? Absolutely but you can say that about anything and it's not the issue being discussed.

Exactly but you brought up whites marching during the civil rights movement and I'm asking what impact did that have for us in 2017?

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Teenager = kid.

And where did he say the girl never existed?

man you cats really hate eminem, did yall go INTERVIEW his classmates and friends in detroit over this song? :gucci:

It’s even weirder to see grown ass men pretend that that 30 year old corny ass song made them
200.gif

miss me with this fake outrage...if that song was truly seen as "racist" even by black people, his career would've been over

but let me guess: EVERY black person hence forth that likes, stands close to, hugs up on, or is friendly with eminem are forever c00nS huh.

he just got a shout out from kaepernick on twitter i guess now he's a c00n too huh?!?

in fact, explain that: colin kaepernick just shouted out eminem, do YOU think he is a c00n/SELLOUT too because of that song eminem recorded? :jbhmm:
I'm a woman. And the song was a black woman generally people will keep it trucking if a woman is being insulted combine that with a black woman having racist remarks by the :down ass white boy"and please no one will blink an eye. Like hip hop itself doesn't disrespect black women. I feel the same way about Lil Wayne ugly ass promoting colorism however it's especially embarrassing that this white man was allowed into black spaces with these racist ass views towards the black women.

Mark Whalberg also maaaany years ago blinded a man and throw rocks at black children while calling the racist slurs. He was a rapper it is it not really racist because it was long ago and he was down too

As for the last part I did realize why Colin reached behind him to wipe his ass it was my hand. We are not one in the same. Eminem is trash even if MLK arose from the dead and gave him props. Da fukk?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Exactly but you brought up whites marching during the civil rights movement and I'm asking what impact did that have for us in 2017?

It's just starting to become persistent enough for us to see any noticeable uptick in their activities. Dolo, you of all people know the string of horrendous & culture shifting events that occurred during that period for that to happen.

So we persist, keep it in the headlines, in their day to day & encourage instead of deter positive involvement. Like I said originally, what he did here isn't perceived as the final solution or something monumental, it's just recognizing a step in the right direction.

Keep doing us & the rest falls into place.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I
As for the last part I did realize why Colin reached behind him to wipe his ass it was my hand. We are not one in the same. Eminem is trash even if MLK arose from the dead and gave him props. Da fukk?

okay. you put it out there. :sas1:

plus you never answered my extremely simple question: is kaepernick a c00n or not for showing love to a "racist" eminem? :coffee:

Last edited:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California

bullshyttin ass fakirs.

giphy.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm a woman. And the song was a black woman generally people will keep it trucking if a woman is being insulted combine that with a black woman having racist remarks by the :down ass white boy"and please no one will blink an eye. Like hip hop itself doesn't disrespect black women. I feel the same way about Lil Wayne ugly ass promoting colorism however it's especially embarrassing that this white man was allowed into black spaces with these racist ass views towards the black women.

Mark Whalberg also maaaany years ago blinded a man and throw rocks at black children while calling the racist slurs. He was a rapper it is it not really racist because it was long ago and he was down too

Girl in avi?