EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
I see what you mean. Conservative isn't only limited to political views it can also be based on your moral views and lifestyle. I've noticed that most alt-right and Republicans don't really live the conservative lifestyle at all, all them are hypocrites at best.

Exactly most people who label themselves "Conservative" aren't really conservative at all they are Far right republicans most do not live a conservative lifestyle or they fake it

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Exactly most people who label themselves "Conservative" aren't really conservative at all they are Far right republicans most do not live a conservative lifestyle or they fake it
I think the term has been thrown around too loosely hence at times it brings confusion. These girls that rock the MAGA hats are some freak ass bytches, I've seen the shyt they've been pulling off online.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
False flag thread :mjpls:
Chances are this guy is one of those racist trolls. The avatar is a dead giveaway....

29972.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I think most people tend to ride in the middle between liberal and conservative behavior/ideals.