EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why this is so hard for people to prove.

Srsly, it shouldn't nothing but a thing and automatic to shut down anyone that questions your blackness, at anytime. Never seen so many so called black men juelzin and writing essays to avoid proving they're black. The fact that people even question your blackness should make you reevaluate yourself, trying to avoid proving it is automatic cac red flag.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I voted for Lynn Swann back in the day.

I think in essence most black people have conservative views and beliefs...its just the current incarnation of the conservative/republican party is so steeped in white supremacy and preserving whiteness that there really is no room for black people in it other than as tokens.
I semi agree but GOP hostility to blue collar/working class demos, comical militarism and comical nationalism also turn black folk off in general.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
This what I'm talking bout...

Upping pics is cool but we need a badge or something. We can't keep linking to old threads for confirmation

If you're having to constantly verify your blackness or prove your skin online then you should really figure out what the fukk is wrong with you that makes people keep thinking you're a bytch ass cac.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you're having to constantly verify your blackness or prove your skin online then you should really figure out what the fukk is wrong with you that makes people keep thinking you're a bytch ass cac.
Man shut the fukk up. I'm talking about making the process more efficient. Don't jump to conclusions clown. Some of y'all fools just got here. The coli originators been a posting community for many years including myself before this site.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Man shut the fukk up. I'm talking about making the process more efficient. Don't jump to conclusions clown. Some of y'all fools just got here. The coli originators been a posting community for many years including myself before this site.

fukk you nikka, i wasn't even talking about you specifically, i was talking about posters in general that complain about getting called out for being a cac all the time. But if the shoe fits...

---

Superstar
Daps
The coli has a lot of black nationalist, black extremists, black conservatives, black liberals, black Marxist, black separatist and finally white people who pretend to be black.

We’ve had these infiltration scares many times before. Especially during the election we shut down registration I believe.

This site is both right wing and left wing depending on what the issue is. And the forums themselves have different demographics and views.

HL is mostly leftist and mainstream democrats with a sprinkle of berniebros.

TLR is full of black nationalist and right wing Brehs. Nikkas who flat out hate white people :pachaha:

I think the main issue lately has been the beef between the two groups merging during the kanye fiasco.

This don't know why cats getting confused, a lot of different ideas on here and cats can express them, and move on.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Why would you even want an echo chamber where everyone agrees on everything. If you can't combat ideas with better ideas and your first instinct is to shut down any dissenting voices, you really need to check your ideology
@bmor :patrice:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
BOO!!

Nah but seriously I just don't like what liberals do to the black community I hate republicans too I just have conservative views
:manny:
I see what you mean. Conservative isn't only limited to political views it can also be based on your moral views and lifestyle. I've noticed that most alt-right and Republicans don't really live the conservative lifestyle at all, all them are hypocrites at best.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what you're basically saying is that, if I were an elite, I could let someone say things you needed to hear, even give them a platform to say it, and not have to worry about you acting on it as long as u consider the source "racist". Then u just proceed to do the opposite.

That shyt sounds stupid. I dont have to like a person to admit they're white.

hqdefault.jpg

Sounds about right