EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
So you would reject something that was true if it came from a white person? That's ignorant. How does the old saying go? Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

And listen to what u said, a nikka gotta be contrarian to have conservative beliefs. Like who decided that all black people should be liberal? Why didn't I get a vote? And most importantly how is 60 years of that as our default position been working out for us?

We've been married to an ideology that has written stated goals to destroy the family system. And guess what, it destroyed our family system. We lead the league in fatherless homes and all the problems that stem from that and it was all by design. All the Democrats got is fear, they dont even bother to make policies for us, or to even take the time to explain how the policies they do have benefit us.

I expect that type of unquestioning loyalty to questionable people from women and black women do make up the Democrats most reliable block, but I think a lot of black men are starting to wake up and realize just because a person says what we want to hear that doesn't mean they got our best interests in mind.

We're better off as free agents

I don't want to hear shyt about anything to do with racial issues from a white person when they all live and benefit from a system of white supremacy and white privilege and will deny to the death it's very existence. I'll gladly debate with a brotha about any differing ideas and opinions until the sun comes up.

And who is the one closing down DMV's in black areas and enacting stricter voting laws to make it harder for black people to vote? Republicans. As shyt as democrats can be sometimes at least they are not trying to take away your basic right to vote them out if they are shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They do a lot mass incarceration is the result of bill Clinton and the gentrifying of the black community are mostly done by liberals. The liberal agenda trys to group black people with other minority groups Gays, Trans, Hispanics, Asians, ect. This makes black liberals fight other group problems and not our own. also the demonization of black men that has been pushed on people lately. Theres a lot more I can get into if you want but those are some of the main things liberals do to black community
I agree.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
it's really goofy that every time a blk poster have a different opinion on here, they're automatically assumed to be not blk, as if blk ppl all think the same... nikkas really are some slaves on the plantation, who regurgitate bull shyt cacs tell them... we are not a monolith . Malcolm broke down the democrats and republicans 50+ years ago. negroes dikk riding democrats are no different than negroes dikk riding republicans... right left same shyt. what Kanye is doing is no different than what Jay and Bey did for Hillary, same shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Did y'all forget that op is @Sagat?

Who is an African that call AA men ******s?

@hustlemania you got that thread bookmarked?
Its Temisan Adoki. You can call me Tem.

And you can drop the name calling and tough guy stuff I know this convo wouldn't be like this in real life. We're all adults here. Lets converse like it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
it's really goofy that every time a blk poster have a different opinion on here, they're automatically assumed to be not blk, as if blk ppl all think the same... nikkas really are some slaves on the plantation, who regurgitate bull shyt cacs tell them... we are not a monolith . Malcolm broke down the democrats and republicans 50+ years ago. negroes dikk riding democrats are no different than negroes dikk riding republicans... right left same shyt. what Kanye is doing is no different than what Jay and Bey did for Hillary, same shyt.
I agree all black people arent a monolith and I agree that Democrats and Republicans have failed the black community.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Cac’s invading the Coli on there steez like

vzaO5.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A lot of black folk have goofy conservative views too :yeshrug::yeshrug:
I voted for Lynn Swann back in the day.

I think in essence most black people have conservative views and beliefs...its just the current incarnation of the conservative/republican party is so steeped in white supremacy and preserving whiteness that there really is no room for black people in it other than as tokens.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I voted for Lynn Swann back in the day.

I think in essence most black people have conservative views and beliefs...its just the current incarnation of the conservative/republican party is so steeped in white supremacy and preserving whiteness that there really is no room for black people in it other than as tokens.

Which is why I keep repeating be Critically Objective Thinkers...don't let sheep still stuck in "The DNC Sunken Place of only the DNC can save me" run your thought process.

Be Critical.
Be Objective.
Think.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps

You talk about regurgitating lines yet you are regurgitating the same go to lines cacs pretending to be black online always say when they are asked to prove that they are black. "Durr what? black people cant have different opinions? durr blacks are not a monolith" Both are facts, but at least confirm that you're black before you go on that old spiel. Cause it looks real suspect if thats the first thing you regurgitate anytime someone questions your blackness online.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
@Trent you p*ssy ass fakkit, negging me for calling out MikeyC for being a cac. Why don't come at me directly instead of calling me a c00n in the neg. Name 1 thing i've said that's c00nish. You're probably a cac too you little bytch, defending your fellow cac. Where you @Trent with your private profile having ass, coward ass cac.