EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I’m Black, and you quoted me let’s do a ban bet right now and get you up outta here since you wanna be annoying.

Cc: @blaccbeard

What's with so called black people needing other black people banned just to prove to them that they're black. Either you can prove you're black or you can't, it really should be nothing but a thing to say "fukk you nikka im black peep this".

Also why your youtube been up 2 months but got 0 videos, April is done so where the content at nikka? I been subscribed to you back when you put up the thread asking for subs but you ain't delivering shyt, about to unsub.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
What's with so called black people needing other black people banned just to prove to them that they're black. Either you can prove you're black or you can't, it really should be nothing but a thing to say "fukk you nikka im black peep this".

Also why your youtube been up 2 months but got 0 videos, April is done so where the content at nikka? I been subscribed to you back when you put up the thread asking for subs but you ain't delivering shyt, about to unsub.

He accused me of caccery :yeshrug:

I been busy.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:unclecharlesdead:@ this not bein anywhere near the first time someone called you out for bein a cac, that should tell you your shtick of postin in blackface ain't workin cac.:umad:

Let's go

File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

Guarantee you not 1 of the posters that you quoted will prove their skin.

I've been accused of being white on here quite a few times, and not yet has anybody taken me up on my ban bet.

I don't play games with internet weirdos but if you want me to, put your accounts up :sas2:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Let's go

File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

I've been accused of being white on here quite a few times, and not yet has anybody taken me up on my ban bet.

I don't play games with internet weirdos but if you want me to, put your accounts up :sas2:

I've never seen you or spoken to you before this moment. But the fact that you've just admitted to being accused of being a cac so many times kinda proves everything i need to know about you. And the fact you need to bet somebody just to prove something that should come natural to you is beyond pathetic. You the only internet weirdo i'm seeing right now, either you black or you ain't, why you such acting so shady/scary about proving it?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I've never seen you or spoken to you before this moment. But the fact that you've just admitted to being accused of being a cac so many times kinda proves everything i need to know about you. And the fact you need to bet somebody just to prove something that should come natural to you is beyond pathetic. You the only internet weirdo i'm seeing right now, either you black or you ain't, why you such acting so shady/scary about proving it?

:rudy: nikka. this place is ALSO crawling with muthafukkas that read and comprehend on a 5th grade level.

I've seen people call charlie sheen a suspected white supremacist and he's one of the fukking smiley's on here.

My post history speaks for itself, I don't have to prove anything to anybody...but if you just absolutely must know

give me that account. :ahh:
and I want all rep too. :ahh:

if it's in the green. :ahh:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: nikka. this place is ALSO crawling with muthafukkas that read and comprehend on a 5th grade level.

I've seen people call charlie sheen a suspected white supremacist and he's one of the fukking smiley's on here.

My post history speaks for itself, I don't have to prove anything to anybody...but if you just absolutely must know

give me that account. :ahh:
and I want all rep too. :ahh:

if it's in the green. :ahh:

If you can make a video of you saying "Wassup coli i told you i'm black so fukk blaccbeard@thecoli" with your black face in it, then you can have my account breh. You have 1 hour to throw the video up, if it's not up in 1 hour then i want your cac ass banned. If you can throw up the video in the hour then you can have all my shyt i don't give a fukk enough about this majority cac site anyway to care. It's 1:08 EST right now, clock is ticking.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If you can make a video of you saying "Wassup coli i told you i'm black so fukk blaccbeard@thecoli" with your black face in it, then you can have my account breh. You have 1 hour to throw the video up, if it's not up in 1 hour then i want your cac ass banned. If you can throw up the video in the hour then you can have all my shyt i don't give a fukk enough about this majority cac site anyway to care. It's 1:08 EST right now, clock is ticking.

I'm not getting on any camera for you weirdo, this is the internet.

I'll do a hand test for the same thing though, let's get a mod to set it up

If you don't want to do it then throw me on ignore and enjoy your time on the Coli.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I'm not getting on any camera for you weirdo, this is the internet.

I'll do a hand test for the same thing though, let's get a mod to set it up

If you don't want to do it then throw me on ignore and enjoy your time on the Coli.

lol nah you bytch ass cac, I don't want to see no tanned hand that could be anybody of any race. If you really about that life and want a ban bet then a simple 5 sec video from your phone, that take even less time to upload, will get rid of me. So prove your skin bytch boy. It's 1:23 now, 12:23 where u at, clock is ticking.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
As with everything they can’t do nothing if we stay united and on the offensive about calling them out and getting them banned.