EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

Daps
Did y'all forget that op is @Sagat?

Who is an African that call AA men ******s?

@hustlemania you got that thread bookmarked?
Im pretty sure i only have music, and the post your food thread bookmarked.. pretty sure the thread magically disappeared, but someone somehow had a screencap saved..
LSlwMn6_d.jpg

:dunnoboutdat:
holy sh!t.. :mjlol:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These dudes been here. TLR just getting a taste of HL since before the election.:yeshrug:

A bunch c00ning ass conservatives with no better options. They hate Democrats but know repubs blatant with the cism. They somehow convinced giving more power to blatant white supremacists is the best course of action. I.e. a bunch of trifiling motherfukkers who need to shut the fukk up.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
some people claiming conservative don't want to be boxed into political affiliation or associated with republicans, yet to them, liberal is synonymous with dems. fact is most of the oppressive policies towards blacks come from conservatives in positions of power. just because we acknowledge that fact doesn't mean we think dems are saviors. it only means we realize repubs are more squarely against us.

the argument about dems pandering and not doing enough for black people carries some weight, but it's also used as a cover for doing nothing or worse, supporting repubs. both of those options further the repub objective of oppressing non-white advancement or influence in america

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Last time I checked, registration has been closed for over a year. At some point y'all gonna have to get over the fact that black folks aren't a monolith & aren't all on the same page when it comes to politics/black issues.
The admin opens registration every so often, at some point you're gonna have to stop pretendin black folks are behind these accounts we all know you and the large majority of the ones makin these conservative talkin points are cacs.:mjpls: Whether you conservative cacs like it or not most black people are liberal, black folks are on the same page when it comes to racist conservatives which is why the far right is so desperate for any c00n to hold up as an example for black people to follow.

You conservatives keep trying to push the narrative of there being alot of black conservatives to convince people your side is diverse but everyone sees through that bullshyt, the fact all of you Alt Righters even have to do this full court press in an attempt to get blacks on your side says it all.:camby:

giphy.gif
Registration's been closed for a hot minute and a lot of those guys are former posters.
Registration is closed wtf are you talking about
:stopitslime:Look at all these cacs tryin to be slick playin dumb about the registration knowin it opens up every now and then.

Why would you even want an echo chamber where everyone agrees on everything. If you can't combat ideas with better ideas and your first instinct is to shut down any dissenting voices, you really need to check your ideology
:ufdup:Ask your Alt Right friends that same question since they're intolerant to anythin "liberal", bottom line is BLACK people on this site don't want to associate wit you racist cac conservatives period nor should they have to so stop the whinin about your "dissenting voices" being silenced.

You right wing trolls get off on arguin online all day as shown by your Twitter accounts, the whole mission of Alt Righters is to convert everyone to conservatism so you harass try to trick and argue with people non stop hopin they'll join your side. If you have to badger others tell lies and half truths in order to get more allies then YOU really need to check YOUR ideology.

You my dude, I fukks with your posts and your music but that's crazy. You're infantilizing this community. Adults should be able to make their own decisions, and to make good decisions people need to hear all sides.

Me and you can listen to the same information and come to wildly different conclusions, that doesn't mean either of us is "right" or "wrong". But not allowing a side to present their case is dictatorial.

Breh its trolls, bots, and agents from both sides all through this bytch. It's an ideological war going on
People don't need to hear your side because your side is racist, your type keeps trying to normalize the Alt Right now that everyone sees you as racists but your side is wrong. This is a fukkin message board not a court of law no one is obligated to let you "present your case" that's not a dictatorship it's people choosin not to listen to your lying cac ass, there you go wit another Alt Right talking point claimin "both sides" are the same:duck:no the bots and trolls are strong on your side everyone else is just livin their life you're the ones obsessed wit an ideological war centered around your racist views.

They do a lot mass incarceration is the result of bill Clinton and the gentrifying of the black community are mostly done by liberals. The liberal agenda trys to group black people with other minority groups Gays, Trans, Hispanics, Asians, ect. This makes black liberals fight other group problems and not our own. also the demonization of black men that has been pushed on people lately. Theres a lot more I can get into if you want but those are some of the main things liberals do to black community
Deflectin onto Bill Clinton and tryin to get liberal blacks to focus on hatin gays and other minorities (coincidentally the same people the Alt Right hates too:jbhmm:) instead of cac conservatives who are the real enemy of blacks won't work cac.

"people aren't agreeing with my opinion, somebody stop this! :damn:"
"People are calling out conservative cacs like me pretending to be black, somebody stop this!:damn:"

I don't necessarily agree I don't think black people should work with any party

:salute: For actually hearing out my opinion and thoughts instead of turning this into an echo chamber
Another one of you throwin around that "echo chamber" buzzword:patrice:yet you clowns wonder why everyone says you all come from Alt Right sites with an agenda. That's what the far right wants for everyone to hear their "opinions" out no matter how racist (i.e. normalize their bigoted views) but it won't happen with blacks we've always known yall ain't shyt.:pacspit:

A lot of black folk have goofy conservative views too :yeshrug::yeshrug:
Most black folk aren't conservative:yeshrug:so a ton of posters poppin up on this site (most joinin on the same dates) wit those views:comeon:

why is it every time a black person says something that's not "on code" around here, they're suspect alt-right? :stopitslime:
Cause its not a black person sayin it most of the people making those posts are Alt Right cacs like you.:cacjordan:

Which is why I keep repeating be Critically Objective Thinkers...don't let sheep still stuck in "The DNC Sunken Place of only the DNC can save me" run your thought process.

Be Critical.
Be Objective.
Think.
More Alt Right talking points:stephenasmithsleep:now you have the audacity to try to flip the things said about c00ns (bein in the sunken place) and apply them to the DNC, it's pathetic you idiots don't have any good arguments of your own that you have to steal terms said about you and project them onto the other side. The only sheep are the few c00ns stuck in the RNC sunken place, luckily most of us ain't fallin for your tactics.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The admin opens registration every so often, at some point you're gonna have to stop pretendin black folks are behind these accounts we all know you and the large majority of the ones makin these conservative talkin points are cacs.:mjpls: Whether you conservative cacs like it or not most black people are liberal, black folks are on the same page when it comes to racist conservatives which is why the far right is so desperate for any c00n to hold up as an example for black people to follow.

You conservatives keep trying to push the narrative of there being alot of black conservatives to convince people your side is diverse but everyone sees through that bullshyt, the fact all of you Alt Righters even have to do this full court press in an attempt to get blacks on your side says it all.:camby:

:stopitslime:Look at all these cacs tryin to be slick playin dumb about the registration knowin it opens up every now and then.

:ufdup:Ask your Alt Right friends that same question since they're intolerant to anythin "liberal", bottom line is BLACK people on this site don't want to associate wit you racist cac conservatives period nor should they have to so stop the whinin about your "dissenting voices" being silenced.

You right wing trolls get off on arguin online all day as shown by your Twitter accounts, the whole mission of Alt Righters is to convert everyone to conservatism so you harass try to trick and argue with people non stop hopin they'll join your side. If you have to badger others tell lies and half truths in order to get more allies then YOU really need to check YOUR ideology.

People don't need to hear your side because your side is racist, your type keeps trying to normalize the Alt Right now that everyone sees you as racists but your side is wrong. This is a fukkin message board not a court of law no one is obligated to let you "present your case" that's not a dictatorship it's people choosin not to listen to your lying cac ass, there you go wit another Alt Right talking point claimin "both sides" are the same:duck:no the bots and trolls are strong on your side everyone else is just livin their life you're the ones obsessed wit an ideological war centered around your racist views.

Deflectin onto Bill Clinton and tryin to get liberal blacks to focus on hatin gays and other minorities (coincidentally the same people the Alt Right hates too:jbhmm:) instead of cac conservatives who are the real enemy of blacks won't work cac.

"People are calling out conservative cacs like me pretending to be black, somebody stop this!:damn:"

Another one of you throwin around that "echo chamber" buzzword:patrice:yet you clowns wonder why everyone says you all come from Alt Right sites with an agenda. That's what the far right wants for everyone to hear their "opinions" out no matter how racist (i.e. normalize their bigoted views) but it won't happen with blacks we've always known yall ain't shyt.:pacspit:

Most black folk aren't conservative:yeshrug:so a ton of posters poppin up on this site (most joinin on the same dates) wit those views:comeon:

Cause its not a black person sayin it most of the people making those posts are Alt Right cacs like you.:cacjordan:

More Alt Right talking points:stephenasmithsleep:now you have the audacity to try to flip the things said about c00ns (bein in the sunken place) and apply them to the DNC, it's pathetic you idiots don't have any good arguments of your own that you have to steal terms said about you and project them onto the other side. The only sheep are the few c00ns stuck in the RNC sunken place, luckily most of us ain't fallin for your tactics.

:dwillhuh: Who the fukk are you???!!! A bunch of the posters you're quoting & calling them cacs are proven to be black, but don't nobody know who da fucc are you.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
BOO!!

Nah but seriously I just don't like what liberals do to the black community I hate republicans too I just have conservative views
:manny:
how has registration been closed for a year and this dude jus joined last month? how sway?
:aicmon: