EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not reading..
Put up or shut up.:francis:

Peace
:duck:You read it you just can't argue against it and you the one that needs to put up or shut up cac its your race that's on trial.:cacjordan:

You furious that I called you out and the only thing you can resort to is beggin for ban bets which is cac 101 on deflectin from bein exposed.:umad:

Your tactics failed not postin a black pic immediately let us all know you a white boy so fukk off fakkit.:camby:

Lol, think it's a conspiracy when people have different opinions than you, brehs *tinfoil hat*

Tell you what OP, if you can make it through this 5 minute video without becoming overly emotional and shutting if off, I'll give you positive rep. I know how you be all about that rep :jawalrus:

You got to prove it by posting 3 bullet points though.

*DJ Khaled voice* And another one *DJ Khaled voice*:mjpls:

:ufdup:Usin the "different opinions" line while desperately tryna discredit the fact that Alt Right cacs been floodin this site since 2012 lets us know you one of them, very few blacks have those c00n "opinions" so this many cats on here wit those views claimin black are obviously white especially since that's a notorious tactic you Alt Right cacs use on Youtube and Twitter.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Quit pushin your bullshyt propaganda tryna spread that "red pill" shyt on here (which is the main reason you cacs are here) ain't nobody clickin a video wit a Klan image on the screengrab cac:pacspit:just lookin at the pic and video title I can tell it's the typical conservative lie about the Klan belongin to modern Democrats focusin on the party labels and not the conservative ideology that has always been part of the Klan.:sas2: Ironic you talkin tinfoil hat conspiracies when you Alt Right cacs believe all kinds of over the top conspiracies that Fox News and conservative websites tell you, they got you dumb muthafukkas runnin around thinkin George Soros is the antichrist and Hillary runs a pedophile ring for Democratic politicians and Hollywood celebs out of a Pizza shop. :mjlol:

The only one overly emotional is you which is why you're scramblin to downplay this thread you and your kind are upset that we all know your agenda and won't fall for your bullshyt, the OP don't gotta prove shyt to you this post alone should get your white ass banned we been off that cac shyt since Memorial Day.:camby:

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:duck:You read it you just can't argue against it and you the one that needs to put up or shut up cac its your race that's on trial.:cacjordan:

You furious that I called you out and the only thing you can resort to is beggin for ban bets which is cac 101 on deflectin from bein exposed.:umad:

Your tactics failed not postin a black pic immediately let us all know you a white boy so fukk off fakkit.:camby:

You must have mental issues. People here have video pics and have met me in person.
You on the other hand:francis:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You must have mental issues. People here have video pics and have met me in person.
You on the other hand:francis:
YOU got mental issues goin online and pretendin to be a black man when you a pasty faced Alt Right cac:cacjordan:only thing people got is pics of other black men you said was you and my blackness ain't the one on trial cause I didn't make Alt Right posts you did.:hubie:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
26LG.gif