EMERGENCY COLI MEETING: We're being infiltrated by right wing Trolls!!!

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
it's not about being loved by the democrats, its about working with the party that is not actively denying black people their constitutional rights or outright have 20% of their members believe "black people should never have been freed"

democrats: open to at least making reforms to the criminal justice system, more likely to repudiate racist incidents within their ranks, more likely to work with black people on issues of civil rights, police brutality, education, jobs

GOP: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . well . . . . im sure you can fill in the blank

it's simple, one party is open to change, the other literally wants to turn america's clock back to the 50s

I don't necessarily agree I don't think black people should work with any party

:salute: For actually hearing out my opinion and thoughts instead of turning this into an echo chamber

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So no and no, s'all you had to say.

I answered it and I'm not going let a poster with less than 500 posts who has been on this site less than a year coax me to decide how I choose to prove my race. When you look through my posts and see my posts that can help with identifying my background.

Search "diaspora" and "newworldafro"
Search "africa" and "newworldafro"
Search "hbcu" and "newworldafro"

See how many diverse results those searches generate.

tumblr_mskbu5zApj1qh28qoo8_250.gif

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I answered it and I'm not going let a poster with less than 500 posts who has been on this site less than a year coax me to decide how I choose to prove my race. When you look through my posts and see my posts that can help with identifying my background.

Search "diaspora" and "newworldafro"
Search "africa" and "newworldafro"
Search "hbcu" and "newworldafro"

See how many diverse results those searches generate.

tumblr_mskbu5zApj1qh28qoo8_250.gif

lol again, all you had to say was no and no, a whole lot of:
full

just to say no.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only want to combat ideas and debate differing opinions with other black people. I don't want to hear anything about anything from no racist cac pos pretending to be black on thecoli. And that's who this thread is about. Yes their are right wing black people who love nothing better than to just be contrarian to everything most black people support/believe. But the overwhelming majority of these types of people on this site are white guys pretending to be those brothas.

So you would reject something that was true if it came from a white person? That's ignorant. How does the old saying go? Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

And listen to what u said, a nikka gotta be contrarian to have conservative beliefs. Like who decided that all black people should be liberal? Why didn't I get a vote? And most importantly how is 60 years of that as our default position been working out for us?

We've been married to an ideology that has written stated goals to destroy the family system. And guess what, it destroyed our family system. We lead the league in fatherless homes and all the problems that stem from that and it was all by design. All the Democrats got is fear, they dont even bother to make policies for us, or to even take the time to explain how the policies they do have benefit us.

I expect that type of unquestioning loyalty to questionable people from women and black women do make up the Democrats most reliable block, but I think a lot of black men are starting to wake up and realize just because a person says what we want to hear that doesn't mean they got our best interests in mind.

We're better off as free agents